Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Bismo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Bismo

Ban ID: 4552

Banned by: [L²] SirWulf

Server: v4b1 

Ban Reason: "Involved in multiple bases as 'Heister' in order to bait police into base. History of revenge killiing."

Why should you be unbanned?: 
"Heister" is a valid job name, even if it's probably not a real word, it's basically an armed robber. That's pretty clear.
"in order to bait police into base" What? When did anyone bait anything? Is having a base considered baiting? Nobody baited anyone. And even if they did, someone baiting cops should not get me banned. I did not break a rule. If you're talking about me telling D3ST "we dont have drugs in our house" or something like that, then it was a joke. We had just got done fishing and were doing nothing illegal, and we were planning to build a new base soon so we can plan something to do. Just because another player decided to equip guns and act stupid does not mean I should be banned for it.
"History of revenge killing" I do not have a history of revenge killing. If I did, how is this part of my ban? I'm not being banned for revenge killing. I did not kill anyone for revenge, I think I only killed 1 person, and that was a cop when we were robbing the bank. 

Evidence: I was told SirWulf was watching us the entire time, so I assume he'll be honest with the situation. I trust him to not lie, but looking at my ban reason, I'm really wondering if I did something to piss him off. I've been nothing but nice to him in the past.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Bismo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Thank you for posting Bismo.

We have talked earlier after the event. I appreciate your honesty and your sincerity during our conversation. You indicated that you did not pull out any weapons during the last raid, instead running after realizing that the gunfight was starting, then hiding out behind a house to avoid any confrontation.

So as such, I do believe that your intent was not fully to cause as much trouble as what occurred. Therefore, as we discussed I will go ahead and reduce the ban from its 3 days to 1 day.