Limelight Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently i asked for links to the Content i needed.
Thanks  

Now after installing it all, when i try and join the server it crashes my Gmod 
Please someone help again
Make sure your model quality in your video settings is set to "high".
Hi  

Have you tried validating Garry's mod you can do so by doing the following:

1. Restart your computer and launch Steam
2. From the Library section, right-click on the garrys mod and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
If garry's mod crashes first thing you should check is if you model quality is set to anything but "High" then what Innovative said.
After doing everything
Its now gets stuck at Sending Client info for about 25-30 minutes Before crashing
should get you into the next step of finding out why.
Alright, we'll try a couple of different things here.

As the instructions are going to be pretty lengthy, I've included them in a spoiler. Please follow them ASAP.

Paste bin

https://pastebin.com/x4utJGpJ
After analysing your log file, I've determined the following. Before I start, please ensure that you delete your console.log file but keep the -condebug launch parameter. We'll be needing it later.

- Your network is highly unreliable, and tends to disconnect and/or timeout during downloads. If your able to, connect yourself directly to your router for a more stable connection. If on WiFi, then I'd suggest getting closer to the router if possible.

- Your PC is failing to mount the necessary content files needed to join LimeLight. These can be picked up here.

- Your failing to connect due to a map error, this is most likely because you either don't have it or don't have the right one. First off, ensure that you have no addon attempting to provide the v4b1 map file. If there is, unsubscribe from it. If not, go ahead and download the map file I'm using by heading over to this link. If prompted for a decryption key, please use !TiWXVxeAssvH9fDdyOSBPcApbXjykX06TC18Kn0hG-o and it should give you access from there. Place this file into your maps folder.

Once all of these steps have been attempted, please reply back with an updated console.log which can be generated by relaunching your GMOD.
Second Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/b9U7RtWA
Thanks so much Its resolved
After over an hour of downlaoding with shit internet we finally fixed it and The invisible hummer issue
Glad to hear.

Closed & Archived.

Notes:

After a factory reset and purge of all downloaded addons, we got it to work.