Limelight Forums

Full Version: I can't join the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i try to join Lime light server v4b1  The loading bar is stuck at ( Downloading models/weapons/w_wrench/w_wrench.xbox.vtx )

I waited for 20 min or 25 and still didn't joined.
Paging as I think this is the same FastDL issue that rev 1773 and 1774 was supposed to fix. I've also seen other users complain that this file is holding them back.
Same problem here.
Show me as having the same issues as well. I heard that some users didn't experience this problem, but it takes me about 15-20 minutes, if I am lucky, to (down)load the materials and join in.
Thanks for your patience community. We fixed this issue and downloads are much more stable now. Speed has been increased as well (webserver).

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...p?rev=1812

Please inform us after you return to join the server, so we are able to archive or give you support to your support thread.
Sorry to say that but problem didn't solved, Now the loading is stuck and fonts/TransRobotic , 

I waited for 2 hours ,restarted my pc , Reinstall gmod, Did evreything.
(Dec 15, 2016, 01:42 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say that but problem didn't solved, Now the loading is stuck and fonts/TransRobotic , 

I waited for 2 hours ,restarted my pc , Reinstall gmod, Did evreything.

Can confirm that it's still a problem. My friend is stuck downloading fonts/transrobotic and others too.
Not one of our files use transrobotic. Please verify your game cache and remove broken addons etc

// The 3D Sign addon is causing this, . I will fix
 have the problem solved yet ?
Seems to be

Make sure you subscribe to the newest content pack which should help with your join time.
 I downloaded it and tried to join now its stuck at the downloading of the map.
That must be a client side issue then. Nothing relies on fast-dl anymore. Please re-install the entire game, remove the entire folder, remove all addons, re-install etc
Assisting user over Steam.
Please make sure to download the map https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11091.html
Pages: 1 2