Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vatipaa unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vatipaa

Ban ID: 4546

Banned by: [L²] Rocket

Server: EU Limelight

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid an RP situation (1.3) D/c to avoid arrest.

Why should you be unbanned?: Because i needed to leave because i forgot to watch clock and almost miss my bus. That's why i needed to leave, quickly.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The second you were handcuffed and tazed you suddenly remembered that you had to go to catch a bus? Did you need to go to school or work?
(Dec 10, 2016, 04:46 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]The second you were handcuffed and tazed you suddenly remembered that you had to go to catch a bus? Did you need to go to school or work?

I was going to the swimming training. When i died, i was like: Oh, i got died/tazed, what's the time? Then i watched clock and saw the time and when i saw the time i was like: Omg i will miss my bus! Then i quickly quit the game and shut down my computer.

I promise i will never leave the game in this kind of situation.

PS. sorry for bad english maybe?

Kind regards,
Vatipaa
Considering you have a clean record despite today's incident you will be un-banned and the ban will be removed from record. However to insure that this doesn't happen again you will get a permanent warning for disconnecting to avoid an RP situation.

Approved.
Limelight Administrator, Rocket.