Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pat

For some reason. It is taking me Ages to load onto the LL Server. I don't know why. It normally takes around 10min but now I have been waiting 30 and I haven't joined yet.

Any suggestions on what I could do?

-Daniel
Yes, the same has been happening to me, I can normally join with 2-5 mins and now it takes between 15 and 20 mins. I don't know why.
Same here.. Worked perfectly yesterday!

Pat

(Dec 10, 2016, 05:55 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]Same here.. Worked perfectly yesterday!

Its so strange...
I'm having the same issue
Me too
Thanks for your patience community. We fixed this issue and downloads are much more stable now. Speed has been increased as well (webserver).

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...p?rev=1812

Please inform us after you return to join the server, so we are able to archive or give you support to your support thread.

Pat

(Dec 14, 2016, 08:20 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Please inform us after you return to join the server, so we are able to archive or give you support to your support thread.

Its all fine now. Thanks.
Closed and Archived.
Suitable support has been given. User has notified us that the issue is resolved. As mentioned by Burnett this was to do with a FastDL Error.

Sours
Limelight Community Assistant