Limelight Forums

Full Version: Perma BAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why im perma banned ? from the console
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ANDITOR.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
WYour Name: [L²:RP] AnDiToR

Ban ID:4537

Banned by: Console

Server: CityRp2

Ban Reason:Terms Of Service

Why should you be unbanned?: Because im loveing this server its really  nice  my friends are playing there i want to be part of it and the best part of it is that Im having fun while im playing this game soo please ll Community remove this perma ban Please!

Evidence:N/A
Making DDoS threats is quite serious. I don't see how you're 'loving the server' by making such a threat to damage it.

I see no reason for you to be unbanned.
It was a joke if your talking for project I cannot even ddos and i cannot even get the ip adres of someone i didnt want to ddos the server it was to project and i remove it instantly because it was a prank ! You can talk with him if it's necessary?
Hello Anditor.

Did you threaten with a DDoS attack as Cameron is saying?
(Dec 10, 2016, 04:53 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Anditor.

Did you threaten with a DDoS attack as Cameron is saying?

If so, joke or not, we take these threats very seriously as we value our community's safety online and offline. Threatening a player in any way is an extreme matter.
You made a very serious threat towards a member of our community. Why should we trust you?
Yes i did on a friend add project in here to tell you guys we are friends and this was joke i CANT DDOS i love the server i do this because he report me and i get 2 day ban and it was a sarcastic
I didnt know i cannot make a sarcastic joke to a friend " he has no problem I don't have any problems whats the problem I deleted this post instantly !Please I won't do it again
(Dec 10, 2016, 09:52 AM)ANDITOR Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i did on a friend add project in here to tell you guys  we are friends and this was joke  i CANT DDOS  i love the server i do this because he report me and i get 2 day ban and it was a sarcastic

So because he made a valid report on you that makes it ok for you to make DDoS threats to him? No it doesn't.
DID I DDoS him no we are friends i break the rules soo thats why he send report to you guys.When i break the rules i need to get ban i troll him 2 times and he was soo mad and thats why he send report to you and in my "DDoS threat" at the end i sayed "Big Grin " add him he can explain too it your not trusting me ?
well in my mind "Anditor" your best chance of an unban is if Project accepts an apology or supports an unban

even so i dont see the reason for a total removal, more a reduction
There you go https://imgur.com/tfjxBTP
Pages: 1 2