Limelight Forums

Full Version: A very important announcement!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I vape.
someone ban him plz
Stop VAPING.
Perma Ban him from everything. Forums, Servers. THE INTERNET
(Dec 9, 2016, 06:14 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Stop VAPING.

u suck at being a teacher
(Dec 9, 2016, 06:44 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Perma Ban him from everything. Forums, Servers. THE INTERNET

But i like The Internet, He's sexy
I vape, I smoke cigarettes and I smoke weed.

PRAISE ME FOR I AM THE TRUE EDGY LORD.

(And I'll probably die before my 30's)
(Dec 9, 2016, 07:25 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]I vape, I smoke cigarettes and I smoke weed.

PRAISE ME FOR I AM THE TRUE EDGY LORD.

(And I'll probably die before my 30's)

But you don't use snus?

You failed
Snus is actually disgusting though...
Skummet gave me some when he came to pick me up at the airport in Sweden and I had to spit it out.
Definitely the worst alternative to smoking..
(Dec 9, 2016, 07:48 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]Snus is actually disgusting though...
Skummet gave me some when he came to pick me up at the airport in Sweden and I had to spit it out.

Only men use snus
You disgust me
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:47 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 9, 2016, 07:48 PM)Agorith Wrote: [ -> ]Snus is actually disgusting though...

Only men use snus

Snus tastes like cancer, cig is great, never tried weed only hashish and it was dope af, vaping is okey.
[Image: vape_nation.jpg][Image: PdgZmp9.jpg]
I'm happy that vapers are easy to spot in public. You know who you can't trust in a zombie-apocalypse. Vapers will be the first ones to go, then old people.
(Dec 10, 2016, 04:42 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]I'm happy that vapers are easy to spot in public. You know who you can't trust in a zombie-apocalypse. Vapers will be the first ones to go, then old people.

Then the supervising administrators of gmod communities go
Pages: 1 2