Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] AnDiToR

Ban ID: 4534

Banned by: [L²] Overlewd

Server: CityRP 2

Ban Reason: FearRP, FailRP - Stealing a car while two SWATs have it under gunpoint

Why should you be unbanned?1st of all My job was ARMED ROBBER/CAR THIEF 2nd PROJECT didn't show this in the video 3th When i steal the car i accidently kill her  and they dont  warned me to leave the car so thats why they insta shoot me 4th I'm  apolagize ! P.S they Didn't gunpoint me  they gunpointed the guy who was in the car for hiting me with this car Smile
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ANDITOR.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Your job was NOT Armed Rober/Car thief, it was "Garcia Familia - Member". This was quite clearly shown on the video so I don't know what you are talking about.

You attempting to escape while under gunpoint at point blank range is FearRP regardless of what they tell you. At that moment their weapons were still pointed at the car even after the suspect got out.
Ok soo what im a mafia member and i think at this moment police officers and all the police was serching for me and i get this car to escape In real life f your Madia member and Police want to arest you . You will do every think to escape !
And instead of hiding, or sneaking past everyone, or finding another escape vehicle, you decide to get the one that's right in front of 3 cops? That's still FailRP, if not even more so.
Involved - Posted the player report.

Take a better look about how your life was in danger, police was not looking for you as you had recently died at corleone. Notice how you was standing next to the car while police was getting the man out of the car.
ok Smile unban me now
Why would I do that? You haven't given me any good reason to unban you..
Denied.