Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Forum Request - sebasti161
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting in behalf of sebasti161 - sebasti161 told me to post it via TS. 

Your Name: sebasti161

Ban ID: N/A

Banned by: [L²] Barkles, extended by [L²] Brynn

Server: Forums

Ban Reason: [Image: 45774dd81403a2f8e0af911b2840170b.png]

Why should you be unbanned?: 

Evidence: I made a huge mistake, I really did dig myself a bigger grave than I already had, I am asking for a second chance to be allowed to access the forums. I greatly apologize for my actions on the forums and I would never do such again. Let me for once show that I have truly changed and giving me the opportunity to slowly come back. I will accept anything to get back on the forums, if you wish have my posts checked before they are posted but I really just want to come back.

Before you deny this for posting before allowed to, I will provide this:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11953.html Wrote: Wrote:you may make another unban request for forums only 1 year from this date

Ban appeal rules Wrote: Wrote:Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.
Bantime over 1 week - You are allowed to post a second unban request 1 week after the first denial.
Bantime over 1 month - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial.
Bantime over 3 months - You are allowed to post a second unban request 2 weeks after the first denial, and a third unban request after 8 weeks of the second denial.
Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials.  
As this is my second unban request, please do not close it on those grounds that I have not waited required time.

Thank you for considering my unban request for my forums account,
sebasti161
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Create.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not posted with concent from banned player.

Denied.