Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN REQUEST bby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:Ingeborg

Ban ID:4527

Banned by:[L²]Rocket
Server:CityRP 2

Ban Reason:Massive Prop-block/Prop-abuse (6.1) Prop-blocking/spamming a raid

Why should you be unbanned?: : Hello LL community today I am here to ask for a second change.I did a stupid thing and i have regreted for it and I wanted to play again on this community.
Thanks for reading.

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ANDITOR.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
First of I am closing your first un-ban request thread. Don't spam un-ban request threads.

Second of all, earlier this day I issued you a blacklist for misusing your physgun, toolgun and entities and I told you to read the rules of the server right after. You spamming props in the middle of the raid is not only against the rules but is highly punishable.

I see no reason on why you should get un-banned, please follow the court-house rules and make sure you read through all of them before posting a thread. If you have anything to say other than sorry please mention it now.
-Involved-

You actually broke into our base and equiped a gun.When i went inside you opened fire to me.I called the cops and when they tried to break into you had blocked the entrance with propw.I can add screenshots if it's needed.
GreekAssassin This was my house me and Ice Killer liveing in and all the doors were our and i go in i lock the doors and you smash the door and start shooting
Rocket please man i learned my lesson i will never again use the propgun in my house !
Pulling UBR Rules:
[Image: 2ffdcdc5700e4cabab0f7b2346954be9.png]

You are aware of your rule-breakage. And was already blacklist for a misuse of your physgun, toolgun and entities(Props) earlier this day. Clearly you've not learned your lesson. 

Denied.
Closed.