Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello dear LimeLight-Community ! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First I will introduce myself a little bit Smile

I'm kellekerell and I've already played about 15 hours on LimeLight-Servers. I'm not completely new to CityRP, I already have about 105 hours in Fearless, but I decided to move to LimeLight.

Why did you move to LimeLight?
LimeLight CityRP has so many more functions. It looks great, the cars look better etc.

Do you like to roleplay?
Yes! I like roleplaying, even if I didn't get a REP yet. If you want to roleplay with me, /pm me and if I'm interested, we will do that!

Why do you have a ban on your account?
When I first joined LimeLight, I didn't know what FearRP is. 2 armed guys tried to mug me, I tried to drive away. An admin came and banned me for a day. I've learned from that and now I'm doing my best to avoid any further ban!

I hope that this was enough to describe myself atleast a little bit. If you have further questions, I'm glad to answer them!

Greetings
kellekerell
Welcome to the community!

Remember, if you have any questions or issues our teachers and staff members are always happy to help!
Welcome to LimeLight, !
As George stated above, we have a lovely staff and teacher team always willing to support you rather though our help and support section on the forums or in-game with the /help command rather for game mechanics, gamemode mechanics or even general LightLight questions such as rules or community information.

Once again, Welcome to the community.
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome to Limelight dude!You seem so excited!Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome buddy!
Not you!

Nice to see you on the forums mate.
Welcome to LimeLight!
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome!
Saw you ingame today :o

Anyways. Welcome!
Hello mate, see you on the servers.
Wagwan
Welcome to limelight