Limelight Forums

Full Version: Christmas Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it's that time of the year again, I was wondering if Limelight is going to have a custom Christmas Forum theme like previous years. Would be a nice touch to have a cool Christmas theme.
+Support
Moved.
Well since they lost Noble, and he was basically the web design dude so, unless they want me and Innovative to throw something together somehow, I don't think so.
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:20 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Well since they lost Noble, and he was basically the web design dude so, unless they want me and Innovative to throw something together somehow, I don't think so.

Maybe Noble could throw one little Christmas gift for us? Wink
Seems like Burnett heard your Christmas wish.
(Dec 6, 2016, 05:20 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Well since they lost Noble, and he was basically the web design dude so, unless they want me and Innovative to throw something together somehow, I don't think so.

I've designed Limelights latest themes (Bday, Halloween, Index graphics sliders, etc)
But I can't beat Nobles skills, that's for sure Smile
(Dec 7, 2016, 02:43 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]

I've designed Limelights latest themes (Bday, Halloween, Index graphics sliders, etc)
But I can't beat Nobles skills, that's for sure Smile

my bad babe, sorry.