Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nova Thief Forum UBR.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

--POSTING ON BEHALF OF NOVA THIEF--

Your Name: 
Nova Thief

Ban ID:
None

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L2] Blackdog
Server: 
semi seriours rp server limelight

Ban Reason:

Spam
Why should you be unbanned?: 
I was banned falsley on evely november I did't know who banned me It was spaam so I remembered that i tryed to create a clan on the fourms so I spoke to a mate of mine I found out It was black dog and I click the unban thing on the fourms and It told  me my fourm account was banned so I gave up.

Evidence:
N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Constrictor.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
No steam ID or Ban id has been provided, going to need both of those before i review this as regular searches have turned up nothing
(Dec 6, 2016, 01:09 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]No steam ID or Ban id has been provided, going to need both of those before i review this as regular searches have turned up nothing

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93843021
Ban ID: It was a forum ban, so there isn't one.
Im not able to find any forum ban under that name
(Dec 6, 2016, 07:45 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Im not able to find any forum ban under that name

Oh? I'll tell him when he comes online.
However, here are some of his past names that may be of use:

DA1 TRUE HACKER 
DA 1 TRUE HACKER
anon #hacker
anon |||
No sign of any of those names
(Dec 6, 2016, 08:45 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]No sign of any of those names

This is a link that he has provided me. It shows the notification of him being forum banned.
Video:
https://youtu.be/6ITg9zPRf4E

You do realise that does state that he is not even logged in, right?

He said that he can't because he said that he's banned...
https://gyazo.com/fbfe71fd13690754187d7da2518b8c25
Approved:

Not entirely sure what occured to get you banned for spam as whatever you did post was purged during the ban, but since youve actualy gone and requested one your not exactly like the usual spammer bots so i'll give ya the benifit of the doubt.

Sorry this took so long, just stuff in life has been going on and my minds been elsewhere.