Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Arach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Arach

Issued by: [L²] Daley

Blacklist ID: 69663

Server: v4b1

Why should you be unblacklisted?: First of all, this is a beg for forgiveness of sorts. I'd really love to have my most recent blacklist removed from my record. I just recently started playing here again, and i made a joke in the OOC that sounded more like an insult than actual sarcasm. I quickly attempted to inform everyone that it was a joke, but i believe Daley was a bit faster there.

I'm very sad that i have to start my time here again with an unjustified punishment. It's simply not a good motivation, and i feel sort of grounded (it has expired long time ago by the way). How can i as a player, inspire others to not mess around with everything, when my top blacklist is from a few days ago? Sure, i've done some shit before, and i'd like to apologize for that, but i'd feel a lot more relieved to be able to say: "Yeah, but i've put that behind me".

I'm asking you to please let it go off my record. I am going to be honest with you, i have around 5 punishments in the blacklist section. It's a kick in the head everytime i see that, and it only makes it worse having a new one on the record, for something i didn't even realise could get me that sort of punishment.

You probably hear this kind of stuff a lot, but all i'm asking is for this one punishment to go. Sincere apologies!

Evidence: Logs should provide you all the information you need. Whole situation was based on OOC.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Arach.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll consider it.
Willing to remove it from your record, however, If you get blacklisted/banned I'll double it. If you agree to those terms, I am willing to remove it, and give you a fair chance.
I appreciate the response.
I would like to have the blacklist removen from my record, and i am agreeing to the specified terms.

Sincerely,
Arach
Request approved. Blacklist removed.