Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't get into server (Particle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I start d/ling in and it freezes my computer at particles/swb_muzzle (something like that)

I have CSS, HL2 and the HL episodes installed. I also have the limelight content pack.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Send Help
I think this is the same issue I was trying to get across in Ozzie's case.

Is there any chance you could provide the full path to the file your getting stuck on?
(Dec 2, 2016, 03:15 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ] I think this is the same issue I was trying to get across in Ozzie's case.

Is there any chance you could provide the full path to the file your getting stuck on?

This is all it shows for the path

particles/swb_muzzle.pcf.bz2
Yup, same issue. I'm not even too sure how it was fixed last time as all that happened was 3 reinstalls to GMOD which fixed it, including a factory reset of GMOD aswell.

Paging and as they were the ones that also assisted in the last case.
I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, doesnt work.
1. Go to your steam libary and look for Garry's Mod.
2. Right-Click on Garry's Mod and go on "Properties".
3. Choose: "Set Launch Options" and type '-autoconfig' in the text box.
Did that, still doesn't work. I feel like nothing will work besides taking out the files that wont download and crash me every time I try to join.
Make sure you got the right CS:S content pack. can provide you with the one you need. Also make sure you don't have any other addons active.

Failing that reinstall gmod after deleting the gmod folder in your steam directory.
I have only the Limelight content packs, ALL OF THEM. I have CSS, HL2 and the episodes. I have factory reset my gmod twice. I have made over 15 fake files, but there is always another one that crashes me and wont download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled probably 4 times. I have had someone upload their entire garrys mod folder and I replaced it with mine. I have validated my gmod and tried the -autoconfig thing. Nothing works, its not on my end. It must be a server issue.
(Dec 4, 2016, 06:33 PM)Magnifitrix Wrote: [ -> ]I have only the Limelight content packs, ALL OF THEM. I have CSS, HL2 and the episodes. I have factory reset my gmod twice. I have made over 15 fake files, but there is always another one that crashes me and wont download. I have uninstalled and reinstalled probably 4 times. I have had someone upload their entire garrys mod folder and I replaced it with mine. I have validated my gmod and tried the -autoconfig thing. Nothing works, its not on my end. It must be a server issue.

Thanks for your patience. 

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha...p?rev=1774

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid143231

Your issue should be resolved
Closed and Archived.
Issue should be resolved. PM myself for a re-open if this is not correct.

Sours
Limelight Community Assistant