Limelight Forums

Full Version: ANA - Spotlight: LA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
American News Agency is back on the Tracks again

[font=Times New Roman]Our Studio decided to spotlight some Parts of LA:[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]New Ambulances for Suburbs of LA!
[/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The Suburbs of LA began to replace the Old ambulance with newers once, the new Ambulances will be GMC - C5500.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman]The Mayor wants to have newer ambulances, which can drive over small hills and wont get stuck when driving off road.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman]Why he wants Ambulance who can do that ? The Mayor has only stated, incase of a mayor disaster, the new Ambulances are able to drive over Rubble on the Roads. Some Paramedics are disspointed because they really love their old Ambulances.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman][Image: c7vuqLY.jpg][Image: yRsdUwm.jpg][/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The Introuduction of generally new Fire Trucks![/font]

[font=Times New Roman]The whole city began to replace their Fire Trucks from 1998 with new, modern models. Such as the Seagrave Marauder II Aerialscope. Many citizens are happy to see new Red Fire Trucks and not Rusty old driving piles of craps, a Citizen said in an Interview "Everytime i was concerned, when i saw a Fire Truck passing by that it will burst up in flames, but now i dont need to worry about that anymore" The New Fire Trucks are a great addition to the Cities Fire Department![/font]
[Image: Ml0P3rh.jpg][Image: CicwnWx.jpg]

Bank Robbery - Not enough units to Dispatch ?!

26 of November, 11.07 am - Its a nice and sunny day, the Citizens are enjoying their walk and breathing the Polluted air from the City, when suddenly.. The Bank Alarm went on! A witness stated that it was a Disaster "Only 1 officer arrived and was screaming for backup all the time, when suddenly just 1 SWAT Unit arrived.. It was horrible, i dont feel safe in this city anymore. The Police is so slow with everything [...]" A Police Officer stated "We cant be everywhere, when there is a discount on Donuts we can not rush to every emergency." The Mayor is (officialy) shocked, but most citizens belive he does not even care because mostly he is driving around in his Sports car and enjoying the empty roads who get blocked because of him.
Police reported furthermore that the Suspect was heavily armed and got away.
A Reporter was able to catch some Pictures of the Robbery!
[Image: z8QzrZo.jpg][Image: 4aRIUnN.jpg]
©ANA 2016
Nice!