Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bug Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: Evocity_v4b1
Description: i came in the server around 14:50 and when i wanted to become polie i accidentely pressd the ssa job and then i found out that i was blacklisted but i couldn't find the blacklist on the forums plz help
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: forums and in-game
Since when have you experienced the bug? the 11-30-16
Additional Information: when i press on the ssa it says i'm blacklisted but i'm not blacklisted on the forums plz help
Images/Screenshots: https://youtu.be/XU5gqBT_OOQ
Thank you for your bug-report, simon!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Hmm,I think the weapon blacklist counts as a ss one too.
(Nov 30, 2016, 03:52 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm,I think the weapon blacklist counts as a ss one too.

Yes, As IceKiller said. Weapons blacklist also includes the SS and SWAT Roles due to their roles heavily dependent on weaponry arms. This isn't a bug, it is simply a piece of information that you didn't know at the time. Smile
Weapons blacklist not only blacklists you from weapons, it also disables you access from SSA and SWAT as these jobs require weapons to be done properly.
As the above people said, when you get blacklisted from weapons, system does no allow you to become Secret Servise Agent or SWAT because their main use is based on weapons.
Closed.