Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Tom - Player Disrespect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Tom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142829505

Server: v41b

Time: (In UTC+0) 10:28

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.

I was in a pursuit. Then i succesfully fled and sadly tom drove past me resulting in pursuiting me. He got kind of immdiatly out and shot my car (but missed) then i ran behind a building and took of my gas mask, changed to Worn out security uniform.
After a little discussion with Metagaming & FailRP he said "Your Stupidness is real"
So i would like to report a player disrespect
(Since if he said that to an admin it would have been much worse)

Evidence:
[Image: KTLJDCF.jpg]
[Image: Z1gDeov.jpg]
[Image: vW9d0Ah.jpg]
[Image: 7Fe4NJq.jpg]
[Image: IFa1EuC.jpg]
[Image: LG9nwNa.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Nebula.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
ok, I have three issues with this report:

1.) You are constantly breaking the RP yourself. You bring it into OOC for shooting the vehicle, during the entire event you are using OOC and Local OOC and overall, being very aggressive in how he is playing. That could most certainly be considered Backseat Administering.
2.) You were detained. Perfectly in his right as you were in the area. Potential suspects can be handcuffed for safety reasons until further research can be done. Instead of roleplaying this out yourself, you went straight into reporting 'metagame'. He may have not been metagaming at all. Now I know that he did arrest you later on, but overall it could have been done just to get this over with as you were being way to confrontational.
3.) Thirdly, being called stupid doesn't really qualify as an bannable insult. And no, if someone would call me stupid, and they do... all the time during an admin sit, I do not ban them for that reason. They have to try much much harder on the insults.

I'm going to deny this. The insult is extremely minor and if we ban people for every little negative thing said, nobody would be left.

My advice to you. Tone down your own aggressiveness, if you do, you may not have these negative comments thrown at you. Instead of shouting in OOC over every little rule break that may or may not occur, keep it to yourself or in PM. The world doesn't need to know.

I could flag you for Backseat Administration and abusing the OOC channel. Instead I'm just going to let you off with this verbal warning. Tone it down.

As for you , RP some. It is true that you failed to RP the situation. You could have asked for his ID, ran the vehicle plates, search for the mask and make sure that the suspect was in fact the man you were chasing. There was Metagaming involved here that I can see. Next time, be a little more thorough in your arresting.