Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Fealz

Ban ID: 4450

Banned by: [L²] Barkles

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: FearRP, Pending investigation. Last chance given.

why should i be unbanned?: So what happend was: Me and XShai123 got arrested, when the officer took the ''baton'' out to arrest us, we didnt get teleported to jails, so we got into a car and we drove of into garage, in garage my game started to lag so i wrote ''.// my game is lagging'' so this wouldn't happen, I freaked out so i started spamming E, this has happend before so i walked down to get a glas of water (irl) when i came back, i was out of the car and the officer who arrested me was with an admin, i was still lagging at the moment, so i couldn't really hear what they were talking about, i freaked out and tried to explain but the officer said that my head was moving inside of the car, i dont know how or why as my game froze, but obviously it did as he wouldn't lie to an admin, I dont know how my head can move inside of the car when i was frozen. I would like to see an video of that, but what happend while they were talking was that my game froze again, and then i got timed out, My internet might be freezing like this, because im on wireless with a pc, not a laptop. 

Evidence: Video of when my game froze for the second time, and screenshot of my timeout.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/UFfec

The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fealz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
-Involved-

I saw him on steam going offline for more than 10minutes.
[Image: 7RT6cPo.png?1]
-Involved-

I was in teamspeak with Fealz during the time. He started lagging and timed out of teamspeak and the server.
You two are not involved by posting information i can get easily on my steam friends, they could easily take out their Ethernet/wifi/Router.

Under Investigation in Admin Forum.
Yes ofcourse someone can take out easily, But doesnt it seem kind of odd for someone to disconnect their internet to avoid getting out of a car, especially a person who is on their last chance.

- Not involved, warned: Barkles.
Quick update

I managed to fix the problem with Fraps, So now i have video evidence to actually  prove that im not lying, and that my internet actually crashed.

Thanks!
Approved

A benefit of the doubt has been given to the player

Please note Fealz if you're in the car and someone pulls an ASP baton you still must abide with FearRP