Limelight Forums

Full Version: Edna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:[/b]

Ban ID:4446

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason:D/c Avoid Arrest

Why should you be unbanned?: Well the parked my car on the side of the road and the vp to me to move it then as I moved it I got all sru and secret service pointing guns at me and then they tell me to get out so I did then they said face thet wall 5sec and as I started to face and walk towards the wall they random taze and then they all ran of and I couldn't call for an admin because I was handcuffed. Also they where poiting guns at me for no-reason after the vp told me to move my car which I did and then I get random arrested for something which I don't know what for because thet didn't tell me?

Evidence:didnt have any
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Edna.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
-Not Involved-

Lying in the courthouse could lead to a bigger punishment, ''I couldn't call for an admin because I was handcuffed''
You CAN call an admin when you are cuffed

It says you are not involved. Do not get involved.
So, you were tased by me as you were screaming for an admin over us and ignoring my orders to face the car under a very fast countdown. I than placed you in handcuffs and told the President to keep an eye on you as we had an active shooter right next to you which we needed to tend to. Not 2 Minutes later, you D/C and don't come back. I assign you the ban for deciding to D/C to avoid the situation.

Also, you can use @ while restrained.

Do you have anything to add to your defense?
Yes but I want to know what I did wrong because the vp told me to move my car so I did and then I get arrested for something which I don't know what i did.

So what did I do wrong?
(Nov 26, 2016, 06:07 PM)[L²:RP] Edna Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but I want to know what I did wrong because the vp told me to move my car so I did and then I get arrested for something which I don't know what i did.

So what did I do wrong?

You were being detained by officers for making an unlawful choice, and that's all I know since I got into the situation later to detain you. If you didn't know the reason, it's your fault as you need to find that information IC. You can't break a rule just because you think someone else is.
Yeah I asked on whats going on and no-one answered me and that's what I'm angry about. It happens all the time
Denied

Closing Notes: You had no reason to D/C other than you feeling mad that you were abandoned in handcuffs for less than a minute. You were being detained for a valid IC reason, so you must deal with it IC and D/C.

Also, remember next time to contact staff with @ if you feel the arrest is FailRP and involves no RP.