Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Agorith's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Agorith

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Your Age: 22

Hours on server:  40 hours. (over 1700 on FL)

RP Events you have been in: None

Reps Issued: None

Ban History on Limelight: Nonexistent

Blacklist History on Limelight: Nonexistent

Warning history on Limelight: Nonexistent

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for:  ''Security Division''

Full Name: Ash Camorro

All Nicknames: ''Ago''

Date of Application: 25/11/16

Date of birth:   27/10/1989

Place of Birth: Vancouver, Canada

Telephone Number: 6545-8753-8741

Mobile: 0377496853

Driver's License Number: OMVETS186070

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 4710 Robson St

Zip code: V6B 3K9

City: Vancouver

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 2580 Halsey Avenue

Zip code: M3B 2W6

City: Toronto

Why are you applying?
Dedicated to making the world a more secure place to live in, I couldn't think of any other corporation that could fulfill my wishes to aid in this mission

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
4 years of experience in the [font=sans-serif]Canadian Special Operations Forces Command (CANSOFCOM), specifically in the Joint Task Force 2[font=sans-serif] (JTF2).
[/font][/font]

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I believe with my experience made troughout the years I could truly make a difference within the organization over time.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
Dedication to fullfilling my tasks with absolute accuracy, failure not being an option, loyalty & last but not least my experience within the field.

Character Bio:
Raised by his father alone, Ash had lived a relatively regular life,
Ever since the murder of his mother Lydia Camorro on 05/09/1996 Ash realised the world could be a cruel place to live in, and became obsessed with the concept of justice.
His father being a hard fought veteran however raising him in an extraordinary manner within a set of strict rules taught him to follow those rules for the remainder of his life, no matter what might happen. On the age of 23 after a bunch of lousy jobs Ash joined the Canadian Special Operations Forces Command, CCANSOFCOM in short.
During his holiday back home visiting his father however, Ash had witnessed a new company rising within his homecity, FUMUKU.
And so he researched, and as he had done so he decided to take another turn in his life, applying for the Security Division within FUMUKU.
To be continued..
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

Signing Director:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearance: A+
Your application has been assessed.

The application you have processed has been assessed. The current votes placed were interesting however, Directorial Management thought it would be interesting to see your in commissions rather than a full role in FUMUKU International as of now.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two

To pass to Stage 3 Please do:
2-5 Commission within the Month.

Two commissions are usually enough to get employees minds to have a final vote however more would show different styles of support towards FUMUKU International. For more information on Stage Two, do go and read the recruitment process letter that is in this same sub-section on our forums.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Your application has been assessed.

Your commission work has been set good enough for the employees at FUMUKU International.
Final Assessment of your application is about to take place.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Three

Expected Final Assessment Dates:
1 to 5 Working Days.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Thank you for your patience

Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]

Congratulations on the success of your application. Welcome to the team our newest Officer, Ash Camorro!

The team notes:
Welcome to the Team, Ash Camorro. Well done. As a public notice, Well done for all your valuable effort. Once again, Congratulations.

Welcome to the team. Your first task is to make me a cup of coffee-... I mean, we are going to prepare some warmup exercises to make you FUMUKU fit. Once again, welcome to the team. Please message a member of our team for certain information and invitation towards the Clan.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Clearence: A+