Limelight Forums

Full Version: Twitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, 
I stream reguraly, I stream a wide variety of games! 
come check me out if you feel free Smile

https://www.twitch.tv/officialfriet

-kind regards 
-Friet
Limelightgaming.net is now an advertising website
Limelight Gaming Wrote:8. Do not blatantly advertise other games, communities, products, etc.
Guys...
It's a Twitch Stream... Same as to Youtube Channels.
I do not believe it should count under Advertisement, even if so - it is placed in an appropriate area.
Not really advertisement. It's more like he wants you to enjoy the entertainment he provides on his own time that I guess would be considered a hobby more than a product that he wants everyone to donate to.
How is this advertising? Its a member of our community trying to play games and interact with you guys.
Support him, don't be jealous.
(Nov 25, 2016, 12:58 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]How is this advertising? Its a member of our community trying to play games and interact with you guys.

How does jealousy come into this? You act like it's hard to start a twitch channel.
A twitch stream you say?

PogChamp
(Nov 25, 2016, 03:45 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 25, 2016, 12:58 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]How is this advertising? Its a member of our community trying to play games and interact with you guys.

How does jealousy come into this? You act like it's hard to start a twitch channel.
Go ahead and make one, I'm sure you wouldn't like people bringing you down instead of supporting you.
(Nov 25, 2016, 05:28 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]

Go ahead and make one, I'm sure you wouldn't like people bringing you down instead of supporting you.

You think big streamers and youtubers got where they are today without some hate? Hate is part of life just suck it up and move on, or punch them right between the eyes, depends on if you know them.
(Nov 25, 2016, 06:19 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

You think big streamers and youtubers got where they are today without some hate? Hate is part of life just suck it up and move on, or punch them right between the eyes, depends on if you know them.

Point is Faustin, what he did is not wrong. He didnt force you to read the thread or check his twitch stream. There is absolutely no reason you have to be negative or hate him for it.
(Nov 25, 2016, 06:23 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 25, 2016, 06:19 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Point is Faustin, what he did is not wrong. He didnt force you to read the thread or check his twitch stream. There is absolutely no reason you have to be negative or hate him for it.

I never gave him direct hate, I simply stated a forums rule.