Limelight Forums

Full Version: A New Chapter...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of yous might know me as GeorgeyPorgeyy and if you dont good. I was a cunt.

But i've changed now and i think a fresh start is what i need to prove i have changed so i have come here to see if i enjoy playing. 

The people who know me from Fearless who play here will probably get along with me as we did from the time on FL. However, those who dont ill be sure to get to know you all very soon.

If i enjoy it ill stay if i dont ill go. But i have to accomplish the development of the server, the staffs maturity and behaviour; there is only one way this server is going and thats upwards. 

I hope to see you all on the server soon and hopefully enjoy playing City RP again.. 

-Perqe
Welcome to LimeLight, Perqe.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask any of the staff or teacher team for assistance. You can contact us also on the Help and Support Catagory.
Welcome. Nice to hear that you have changed
Welcome to Limelight, I hope you enojoy your time here role-playing and getting to know people.

If you'd like any help or have any questions let me know. I'm glad to hear that you're looking to change. Hope to see the best of you.
Welcome bae <3
Welcome to LL Perqe!
Enjoy your stay!
Hello
Everyone's able to change and I hope that you change for the better. Can't wait to see you around as you were a familiar face back then!
Thanks!

Eclipze <3

Brynn You never knew me, it was all a dream.
mingemingemingemingeminge

Jk.
Hope your stay at Limelight goes more smoothly, Perqe.
You're a good lad, enjoy the upgrade!
Agorith, lets hope so!
Welcome!
Ayyyy, welcome Perqe..

See you around!