Limelight Forums

Full Version: <::|| F.I Newsletter | 23-11-2016 ||::>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9X8kRC7.gif?1]

Welcome to the FUMUKU International Newsletter for 23/11/2016.

1. New Office Building | International Business Center
     FUMUKU International is proud to announce the opening of its new business center, located in the previously vacant lot in the Corleone Estate, which will provide local surveillance for the neighborhood in addition to increased employment opportunities in the region. Our goal in the endeavor of this project is to stimulate the local economy and growth at both state and national level by providing a medium to conduct business and trade.

Similar to our preceding office complex, we have granted citizens the ability to rent their own office space in the building. Regarding the current FUMUKU International Lease Agreement, prospective tenants ([font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]a person holding real property by private ownership) are able to rent office space from FUMUKU International when said office space is open. With this agreement, a tenant will be allowed to keep their office space under the agreement until they eventually move on (Disconnect) or when the office block is shutdown (Office-RP is closed). The cost of leasing an office differs depending on the size of the work space required to conduct business affairs. Standard leases can vary from $5,000 to $25,000(ONE-TIME PAYMENT) according to the size of the office space, and the occupancy of the building at the time of lease. Consequently, office leases will be cheaper when fewer offices have been leased out. If a group should decide at any point to discontinue operations in their leased office space, all payments are non-refundable and the office will be placed back up for lease. [/font]While operating within the FUMUKU International Business Center, tenants will be granted security support from FUMUKU International. FUMUKU International will NOT intervene with the arrest of any building occupant whom has been issued a valid warrant or subpoena by the local government. Similarly, unlawful activities are strictly prohibited within the FUMUKU International Business Center. These include, but are not limited to:
(All standing legal statutes not listed herein are applicable on the premises of the business center)

- The unauthorized possession, sale, or distribution of any form of narcotic substances
 - The unauthorized possession, sale, or distribution of any form of weaponry
 - The possession, sale, or distribution of any form of contraband
 - The carrying, openly or concealed, of any form of weaponry on any unauthorized person or persons
 - Solicitation in any form

During a person's time in the business center, any weapons on the person must be removed. If a person denies this request then said person will be removed from the building, and any and all leases to the person will be invalidated without refund, should they be a tenant of the business center. When leasing an office space, tenants are not entitled to any form of refund. Questions, comments, concerns and/or complaints may be directed to the local FUMUKU International Operations Director.

2. FUMUKU International Medical Center
At the start of September 2016, we opened a new facility to the public. This is known as the FUMUKU International Medical Center. This facility enables citizens and government officials of EvoCity to request appointments for medical examinations or to consult a physician for general medical needs. In recent times, we have been successful with both expanding the healthcare infrastructure of EvoCity and keeping members of the public healthy and allowing for the people of EvoCity to lead better lifestyles.
At the FUMUKU International Medical Center, we sell medical goods such as Health kits and even FUMUKU International-brand products at a competitive price. These prices are lower than even the market value! FUMUKU International Doctors will only supply these citizens with the medical supplies if they have been issued an appropriate referral or prescription from their general physician. We hope that the citizens of EvoCity will receive our new cutting-edge service with positive attitudes. Healthcare at the general center is free unless it requires expensive or long-term treatments such as surrogate augmentation/implantation. If you have any questions, feel free to visit your local FUMUKU International General Medical Center at anytime.

[Image: 6167A08D3C9E4778F70693C754AEAE876F00071E]

3. FUMUKU International Medical Uniforms
FUMUKU International is proud to present its new Medical/Bio-Hazard PPE. Photos have been attached below:
[Image: qTJQhHV.jpg] [Image: 5bve8gW.jpg] [Image: PRpUi3F.jpg]

The original author of this issue of the newsletter has been admitted to a re-education facility in Arizona.
I'll proofread when I have a computer to do it with. Cba from my phone (nice writeup though)
(Nov 23, 2016, 04:36 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]I'll proofread when I have a computer to do it with. Cba from my phone  (nice writeup though)

Found a mistakeee
There are many mistakes ANYWAYS to Toxic BECAUSE I SPEAK AND WRITE PROPER ENGLISH.

Sent via Mobile