Limelight Forums

Full Version: Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
add-on name for the guns on back because I want to get rid of it from ma files as its putting my FPS down and its lags soo much that my whole game freezes
(Nov 22, 2016, 07:00 PM)[L²:RP] Edna Wrote: [ -> ]add-on name for the guns on back because I want to get rid of it from ma files as its putting my FPS down and its lags soo much that my whole game freezes

It a feature and it not togglable. Also I highly doubt that it's causing any lag. Servers have been experiencing a bug recently which drops FPS. As far as I know it has nothing to do with that addon.
I think that you cant do that as it is needed for playing on the server.
As of current, there is no toggle-able ability and it is a feature towards CityRP 2. Maybe it will be toggle-able however at this current moment in time, there is no toggle ability to do this. From what I would know, is that if it is causing you major issues, you would speak to  or as they are the developers upon the Weapons on back update.

Vaq was the orginal developer of the Weapons on back feature however Burnett added additional parts to reduce a fair bit of lag (Which is what I have heard).

Sources:
I can confirm that there was an issue yesterday where FPS would drop if looking in certain directions. I'm unsure if it's been fixed (since I have not been on). However, it is not the weapons on back update causing the FPS drops.

If we can get a confirmation that this issue has been sorted or the timescale to it being sorted?
Just hopped on the server, seems to be fixed. , is the issue fixed for you?
(Nov 22, 2016, 07:00 PM)[L²:RP] Edna Wrote: [ -> ]add-on name for the guns on back because I want to get rid of it from ma files as its putting my FPS down and its lags soo much that my whole game freezes

Any proof on this? From what I can tell (and others as well) that addon is not the cause for FPS drops anymore. 
This could be your graphics or the camera-sparkle bug.

Is this still an ongoing issue for you?
[Image: ac89b2485d.png]

Closed & Archived.

If you come across the same issue, please PM me or another teacher to get this re-opened for you.