Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Cherino

Ban ID: 4332

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: Cityrp2

Ban Reason: Proppush

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been banned for 15 days thus far for pushing 3 cars, This is completely biased as another player would get banned for maybe a day for doing that. For example, Vadar has been banned 3 times while i've been banned and he's still unbanned now. might I say for much more punishable things. I know i've been in the wrong and I apologise for that.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cherino.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You broke the rules and I banned you for it.

It doesn't matter what other players such as Vadar have done, I've looked at his record, none of his bans are 'prop pushing'. On the day of your ban, I was keeping an eye on you, as I already had to warn you whilst in nexus about minging about, whilst I was already trying to deal with one @ call.

This is not bias at all. You broke the rules, you got banned for it.
for a month.
(Nov 22, 2016, 10:38 PM)Cherino Wrote: [ -> ]for a month.

You were banned for breaking the rules and what, you want us to show empathy towards your situation because the ban was too long in your opinion? Next time try not breaking the rules and I'm sure you'll find punishments won't follow.

I see no reason for Brynn to unban you.
So I get banned for a month for pushing 3 cars.
As already stated, it wasn't just for the 3 cars, you were warned prior for previous activities. Your ban length is factored into how much you have been doing. The vehicle pushing was just the last straw.
I was warned once before for crawling on the floor being a snake with about 5 other players.
Denied.

You broke the rules, I told you to read them beforehand.