Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Littlestar's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Littlestar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43415042 

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 121

RP Events you have been in: not been in any

Reps Issued:  not got any let

Ban History on Limelight: i have been banned but it was a long time a go

Blacklist History on Limelight: 5

Warning history on Limelight: 1[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]ID
Name
SteamID

Reason
[/font]

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=times new roman]FUMUKU International Security Division[/font]
[/font]

Full Name: Hope Griffon

All Nicknames: not get any

Date of Application: 19/11/16

Date of birth:   01/01   / 96

Place of Birth: EvoCity Hosbit

Telephone Number: 015122727

Mobile: Iphone

Driver's License Number: 7749214

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: EvoCity Fats 
EvoCity
US
EC142 5P6

Zip code: EC142 5P6

City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: EvoCity Homes
Evocity
US
EC246 K1D 

Zip code: EC246 K1D

City

Why are you applying? well i like being [font=times new roman] Security so i fort this will be good for me.[/font]

What is your background in the field you are applying for? as a 20y old. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I went to college. Quickly graduating in the field of a Security Officer. Although, my interest has always been with law enforcement. So, I applied and got accepted into the Lansing, IL. Police Dept. I followed courses at the Police Academy and got out when I was 18. Having been a Law Enforcement Officer for 2 years now, I could definitely say I am starting to get the right qualifications for the field I am applying for as I've got in-depth knowledge about security, law enforcement and the equipment (including having been a firearms instructor) we're carrying.[/font]

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Because I am a person made for the job. I have extensive knowledge in the field and have had the luck to get myself some experience in it already as well. Now all I am looking for is an organization that can help me get more experience on the subject.[/font]

What will you offer FUMUKU? [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Many say I am a well-mannered, sharp and dedicated person. Someone that has extensive knowledge on the subject, and a firearms instructor. I am helpful, (customer-)friendly and discreet. I think I would be a great asset to your organization.[/font]

Character Bio: Hope Griffon is from the UK 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Throughout his life, he has been extremely interested in Law Enforcement[/font]
HUGE +support Exclamation

Creativity and maturity whilst making applications do not lack with this person! He has been able to write down a detailed application and a nice character bio! Good luck with the upcoming process!

[Image: HA9dQ49.jpg]

You will not be considered for employment with FUMUKU International if you blatantly plagiarize another employee's application.

Closed and denied. You may reapply in two weeks' time.