Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Request on TheFakeTaco and sgt donut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: TheFakeTaco and Sgt Donut

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93997443 / STEAM_0:0:51063530

Server: v4b1

Time: 330am

Summary: We had been chasing a purple Nissan Skyline R34, when I saw him pull into the gas station, I proceed to pull up and order him at gunpoint to face my car so he can be arrested, when Taco and Donut run up screaming with their guns and promptly open fire on us, being generally mingey and breaking the fearRP we had on the man with the skyline. 

Evidence: https://youtu.be/uiNet4t4EjM
Thank you for your player-report, Auston.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The two accused have 24hrs to respond to the accusations

We had been hired by Saiye and Masha and when we saw he was getting pulled over we reacted, by the way we also had your President and your other cop under gun point
Auston had Sayie at gunpoint and not us. We were hired by Masha and him. WE saw him being arrested so we took action.
I would like to formally request for no admin or moderator from FUMUKU International to respond/give final verdict on this BR
(Nov 19, 2016, 07:44 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]We had been hired by Saiye and Masha and when we saw he was getting pulled over we reacted, by the way we also had your President and your other cop under gun point

In what form was this done?

Text and or voice?

And hired to do what?
Shooting police because your friend is being arrested is a no no, and its clear FearRP breakage.
(Nov 19, 2016, 07:48 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to formally request for no admin or moderator from FUMUKU International to respond/give final verdict on this BR

If you wish for another administrator to comment or assist, most would be glad to share an opinion, but you can't request staff members from a certain clan not respond. BlackDog has responded to this case and will be the deciding administrator for your case.
The accused were in fact hired by myself and masha to protect us against the police as we were, at the time, wanted. While we were being held at gunpoint at the parking lot where you put your car to store it away, the two had obviously heard the situation going down. At no point did they realise we were being held at gunpoint and when they came around the corner, they shouted 'Everyone on the ground' with their weapons drawn. Upon realising that the police officers had their weapons pointed at myself, a firefight was started. Masha was not involved in the firefight, just me. Everything was done in voice chat.
(Nov 19, 2016, 08:22 PM)Saiye Wrote: [ -> ]The accused were in fact hired by myself and masha to protect us against the police as we were, at the time, wanted. While we were being held at gunpoint at the parking lot where you put your car to store it away, the two had obviously heard the situation going down. At no point did they realise we were being held at gunpoint and when they came around the corner, they shouted 'Everyone on the ground' with their weapons drawn. Upon realising that the police officers had their weapons pointed at myself, a firefight was started. Masha was not involved in the firefight, just me. Everything was done in voice chat.

Thats just a straight up fabrication, you can clearly see one drive up, and one walk up, clearly seeing the situation and pulling out their guns after the fact. Their was clearly no "corner" or accident here.
(Nov 19, 2016, 09:21 PM)Auston Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 19, 2016, 08:22 PM)Saiye Wrote: [ -> ]The accused were in fact hired by myself and masha to protect us against the police as we were, at the time, wanted. While we were being held at gunpoint at the parking lot where you put your car to store it away, the two had obviously heard the situation going down. At no point did they realise we were being held at gunpoint and when they came around the corner, they shouted 'Everyone on the ground' with their weapons drawn. Upon realising that the police officers had their weapons pointed at myself, a firefight was started. Masha was not involved in the firefight, just me. Everything was done in voice chat.

Thats just a straight up fabrication, you can clearly see one drive up, and one walk up, clearly seeing the situation and pulling out their guns after the fact. Their was clearly no "corner" or accident here.

I didn't see any car so if this did happen then I wasn't aware of it. We were however stood at the car park where you store your car because I was about to go offline, and the you guys approached me to arrest me, to which I told you that I was about to go offline. That's when they came from around the corner.

EDIT: Just watched the video in the evidence, they didn't come around the corner, my bad.
My final comment on this post is these two where looking for excuses to shoot police all night, between ramming us and running, blocking us in pursuits and generally being agressive I hope they learn their lesson from whatever punishment their may be.
How did you two identify he was the person you were assigned to protect?
(Nov 20, 2016, 01:13 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]How did you two identify he was the person you were assigned to protect?

When we met up he had the same car and license plate
Pages: 1 2