Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP] Saiye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Saiye

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79586020

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 22PM 11.18.2016

Summary: He stepped on me while i was ragdolled as you can see in the video.

Evidence:

Thank you for your player-report, Zonamann.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You were already dead and I was doing some good old OOC banter (the other people that were there were also messing around also, I'd tag them but I don't know their forum names). That's all I have to say in my defence. Please consider the fact that you were also laughing around in the LOOC chat while we were making out-of-character jokes. You and your friend also managed to kill me with an elevator that didn't have any keypads/buttons, but considering I have no proof of this, I can't really post anything about it, so I take it you guys only came here to minge around, since I did join your Teamspeak the other day and heard Bobbie (your friend) make some pretty nasty comments about LimeLight, which is nice, but let's stay on topic.

Sure, I guess it's considered to be Fail RP to be standing on a dead body as a cop but hey, I was under the impression that we were all having a little bit of a laugh. Guess I was wrong.
Approved

Closing Notes: A police officer just running around on a body is not seen as a very normal move in the RP scenario. Even if banter, that is the risk you take during these situations of messing around.

In the future, please do not "point fingers" and just rather make a player report if you feel the need to bring up the player's rule breakage.

Accused will be given a 3 Day Suspension and a 4 Hour Police Blacklist due to the player's time and experience with us. His record was also put into account.
Closed