Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Tom

Ban ID: 4393

Banned by: [L²] Daley

Server: EU

Ban Reason: Using third part software to gain an unfair advantage. - Autoclicking.

Why should you be unbanned?: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]I didn't think I did something wrong, Yes, I was using clicker soft, yes I knew it isn't allowed, but I was looking on screen, and I was still online, I think main problem of using auto clicker is that people are afk while using it, However i was at my screen aware of everything around me and i was also often going to be truck to put wood in the containers. Also i have not been banned in my 55 hours, only blacklisted once or twice for aggressiveRP [/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Also i have donated £20 to this server to help development and keep the server running[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Undecided  [/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, tomtheamazin.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
It doesn't matter that you were still looking at your screen. Using third party software/software to gain an unfair advantage will result in an permanent suspension. While your contribution to the community is highly appreciated, it does not exempt you from the rules, nor grant you special privileges besides those mentioned on the membership page.
I find it really unfair that he has done it twice and I have done it once and yet I get a perma exclusion
And effectively all it is doing is clicking the mouse every 1-3 seconds
// I was involved,

We approached you and asked you to move your car because we were pasting a dupe and your car was in the way of the props. is also a witness to this. He didn't react, so I stood infront of him while he cut wood and he didn't even turn to face me, so yeah, you weren't really paying much attention to the game.

Why should other players have to jam their mouse for 20 minutes to collect wood when you can just watch YouTube videos on a second screen with Garry's mod as the active window? Even if these aren't the circumstances, how should you be exempt from this? This goes for too. I was blacklisted months ago for using and auto-clicker and I'm actually happy to see it being punished more severely.
Going on to my point I think I should get a not as severe ban as you have been temporarily banned and orzel has also had more than 1 chance so I think I should get a shortened ban and a permanent ban from axes of somthin
Still Revewing It?
Still reviewing
Stop bumping it. I've sent Daley a message, wait patiently.
I would be willing to grant you a second chance. However, I will issue several extensive blacklist, issue a permanent warning, and revoke in-game currency.

Appeal approved.