Limelight Forums

Full Version: orzel1244 Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  orzel1244

Ban ID: 4392

Banned by: [L²] Daley

Server: EU

Ban Reason: Using third part software to gain an unfair advantage. - Autoclicking.

Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't think I did something wrong, Yes, I was using clicker soft, yes I knew it isn't allowed, but I was looking on screen, and I was still online, I think main problem of using auto clicker is that people are afk while using it, but I was still looking on my screen, so if someone would come and make any rp situation like mug / arrest or I don't know, I was ready to respond. Mayby you can change my ban to few days, example 7? Perm ban is good for using Aim Bot or Wall Hack, but I was using auto clicker, which actually isn't TOS, because this app using windowsAPI, and it simulate keystroke, so it is just like saving my fingers from pain.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, orzel1244.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
This is your second ban on record for using Third Party Software/software and violating our terms of service. There won't be a third time. You are well aware that Auto-clicking and the usage of third party software/software to gain an advantage is prohibited. Rather then learning from your mistake, you made it once again. The fact that you were still looking at your screen doesn't justify what you did.
Unban request denied.