Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Qannter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Qannter

SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:0:34466251[/b]

Server: v4

Time: (In UTC+0) 11:30 

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Random arrest,arrested me without saying anything for the reason ''your mic wont shut up''
Evidence:https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/255971629693098500/E637F94B006727635D5F2971AC510053C1CF29C1/
Thank you for your player-report, ICEKILLER_99.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The arrest was made In character in which if the admins check was for the reason ' Screaming on a mic, and causing public disturbance" Which was exactly what you where doing. The quote you said about 'your mic wont shut up' Was said OOC when you asked me OOC why you arreted me.
(Nov 15, 2016, 01:36 PM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]The arrest was made In character in which if the admins check was for the reason ' Screaming on a mic, and causing public disturbance" Which was exactly what you where doing. The quote you said about 'your mic wont shut up' Was said OOC when you asked me OOC why you arreted me.

Screaming on the mic?I was playing music and you didnt even say anything,you just tased me and arrested me
Oh and then you come after me and reveng ekill me because i arrested you! that is not allowed!

Evidence:

https://uploadpie.com/UU8pg
https://uploadpie.com/7IQyi
OH and also i forgot, Its not ICEKILLERS fault tbh, because i was a police Sargent, and there was no president. So when police Sargent makes the warrants the reason you put down when making the warrant is now shown. I thought he saw the reason but after i checked the console, the reason on why i arrested him. Which i typed was now showing. So he is amusing its a random arrest. So its not his fault lol
No,I know you wrote a reason but it wasnt valid as there were no laws against it and you didnt say anything before arresting me you tased me,cuffed me and arrested me and the reason for the kill was that I turned psychopathic in the jail and wanted revenge.
hahaha so you wrote a PR on me cause i arrested you in which you thought was 'not a valid reason?' You where screaming to the point where my ears where my ears where bleeding. I had every right to arrest you. You where disturbing the public and everyone around you was telling you to shut up. But you didn't listen to them! So i cuffed you and put you in jail for 5 mins. Arrest are IC and admins dont intifere with IC arrests, you should know this by now since you have 957 hours. Plus if every 'Random arrest had a PR' Then half the cops would be banned by now.
(Nov 15, 2016, 03:18 PM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha so you wrote a PR on me cause i arrested you in which you thought was 'not a valid reason?' You where screaming to the point where my ears where my ears where bleeding. I had every right to arrest you. You where disturbing the public and everyone around you was telling you to shut up. But you didn't listen to them! So i cuffed you and put you in jail for 5 mins. Arrest are IC and admins dont intifere with IC arrests, you should know this by now since you have 957 hours. Plus if every 'Random arrest had a PR' Then half the cops would be banned by now.

Lying in the courthouse could lead to a bigger punishment
You dont have any evidence to prove that i was lying. You should owe up to your own mistake. According to the bureaucratic procedure, if you feel like you have been wrongfully arrested IC, then you should take the matters to the president, and from then on the Cop, or who ever arrested you could face demotion or a warning. You have to roleplay the situation out.
I dont have to when you just tase me cuff me and arrest me without saying anything,I'll leave it to the admins,peace
Actually you do. Arrests are done in character. Admins should not be involved if you feel an officer wrongfully arrested you. Take have to court, talk to his superior, or in this case where he is the highest rank, request a meeting to discuss the arrest.

Now, what happened after the arrest ?
Well I killed him
Ok, so you just walked into the Nexus after your sentence and killed him?
No I sniped him
Pages: 1 2