Limelight Forums

Full Version: pr on obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
pr on obay for being a bad bad boy
https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...931D4E8AF/

evidence ^^^^^^^

(jk dont move this to player reports)
(Nov 13, 2016, 01:12 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ](jk dont move this to player reports)

Don't tell me how to live my life.
Player Report denied.

The evidence provided does not show the accused breaking any rules.

However, the accusing party () will receive a lengthy forums ban for shitty memes, and forging evidence.

Closed.
 You forgot to Lock and Move the thread, damn it!

Thread Locked and Moved.
Nothing better with a bit of indirectly harmful banter that can affect those with a mental illness.

Lel nice doomphort
Obay the obay plz.
K?Ok thx bb.
He should Obay the rules.
5€ for a perma ban.
200 pound in my Paypal and I will permamyself
It's a trap!
ban this minge
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:25 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]ban this minge

ban yrself

jks luv u
Please Stand-by, addressing your report to the local administration team, It's possible that some of our moderators, and admins might be busy at this moment, this should not take from 1-2 days
(Nov 15, 2016, 02:20 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Please Stand-by, addressing your report to the local administration team, It's possible that some of our moderators, and admins might be busy at this moment, this should not take from 1-2 days

Pff... you mean a few months...
(Nov 17, 2016, 03:51 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 15, 2016, 02:20 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Please Stand-by, addressing your report to the local administration team, It's possible that some of our moderators, and admins might be busy at this moment, this should not take from 1-2 days

Pff... you mean a few months...
HA... I think you mean a few centuries
Pages: 1 2