Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,
Recently I installed CS:S, HL2 Ep.1 & Ep.2 and linked them to Garry's Mod. Since I have linked them, a few textures have been missing. Namely, the world fences (around buildings) and gov. vehicle skins. I have put a few screenshots here. I have all the content packs installed and have the games linked. As well as this, I have the following in my launch options: '-windowed -noborder -dxlevel90'.
This is quite interesting.. haven't seen this before.

Have you tried mounting Lost Coast aswell to see if that makes the difference?

Have you attempted to unsubscribe from the old content packs and resubscribe to the new ones? Click here if your not sure what I'm talking about.

Once you've attempted those steps, let me know how things are.
Did you get the Limelight gaming Material tool? This is the link. Other props you might wanna download the map from RP_EvoCity_v4b1.bsp (Click enter after clicking the ling and it will download automaticliy.
After go to Steam>steamapps>common>GarrysMod>garrysmod>addons.
Then move the file inside, The game will need a Full restart.

(Nov 12, 2016, 05:03 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite interesting.. haven't seen this before.

Have you tried mounting Lost Coast aswell to see if that makes the difference?

Have you attempted to unsubscribe from the old content packs and resubscribe to the new ones? Click here if your not sure what I'm talking about.

Once you've attempted those steps, let me know how things are.

I have unsubscribed from all packs and re-subscribed to all the new ones and mounted all the HL2 games and CS:GO as well. Still the same.
Have you verified your game cache?
Have you tried my Solution?
(Nov 12, 2016, 05:38 PM)BIGBOSS 2K15 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get the Limelight gaming Material tool? This is the link. Other props you might wanna download the map from RP_EvoCity_v4b1.bsp (Click enter after clicking the ling and it will download automaticliy.
After go to Steam>steamapps>common>GarrysMod>garrysmod>addons.
Then move the file inside, The game will need a Full restart.

This didn't work.
try -dxlevel91
(Nov 12, 2016, 06:02 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Have you verified your game cache?

All there.
Add -condebug to your launch parameters, then find the console.log file that's been generated, copy it's contents to a pastebin then PM it to me or post it here.

EDIT: Make sure you encounter your issue THEN find the console.log, sorry I should of been more clear.
(Nov 12, 2016, 06:08 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]try -dxlevel91

Did not work. I have also tried in single player - same issues.
Please attempt my instructions.
(Nov 12, 2016, 06:54 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Please attempt my instructions.

Sent via PM

EDIT: Updated with log after I joined LL server.
Alright, I see your problem. Tends to be more and more common which is slightly worrying. Here's what I'd like you to do.

- Restart Steam
- Verify game cache of GMOD
- Verify game cache of CSS/HL2/etc
- Attempt to join the server.

If that doesn't work, please let me know.
Might as well ask, could you please post your computer specs?
Pages: 1 2