Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on The Best Goat!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: The Best Goat!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53586752

Server: rp_evocity_v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 13:18 - 13:22 PM 1:18 - PM 1:22

Summary: random tazeing, random arresting and random gunpoint

Evidence: https://youtu.be/zyOAGSwh4fo
Thank you for your player-report, simon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have any further evidence?

Right now I see that you were arguing with the President and the SSA and were arrested for Trespassing. This in itself doesn't look random at all from what I see.

Could you tell us your side of the story please?

I'd like to hear from you both as to what lead up to this arrest?
i was going to the president whit my camera to film him for the news then he says leave then i go away from the gate and then they open the gate
and then the president and a secret service agent comes out side and the rest is in the video
ok, based on all the evidence presented before me, I do not see anything that the President or the SSA did wrong. Therefore, the PR for The Best Goat! is being denied.

However, with the video provided I do see clear evidence that Vendetta was breaking FearRP by moving around while under gunpoint and being arrested. That is a clear violation. In addition, this player has prior history of breaking FearRP in order to report FailRP, which shows that this player performs backseat administration.

Therefore, I will issue a 3 day ban on player Vendetta for breaking:

- FearRP - Rule 2.1c, moving away while under gunpoint and being handcuffed.
- Backseat Administration - Rule 1.9 - Taking an OOC situation into your own hands instead of using @ to report it.