Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Unknown (Please refer to logs) (Will be updated when I know who)

SteamID: Unknown

Server: V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 12/11/16 - 09:41 (10:41 - Swedish Time)

Summary: So, me and my friend was inside of our house while a cop pulled up at the front gate. He then said that he wanted to search the property and we of course said no because we had a vehicle that probably was marked as wanted. Then the officer tell us that he will get a warrant so I make a try to go outside to put him under FearRP and then tell him to leave so I can make my escape. He then shoots me and I run into the house and get's stuck in the front gate. Some seconds later SWAT pull up and starts shooting me while being stuck and then executes me.

EDIT: If you look at the ammo on the HUD, you can see that I never fire a single bullet.

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, Jompe.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
If you wanted them to stop shooting you should have put your gun away, as shown by your recording you were basically waving your gun in their faces while stuck. In fact you can see that the SWAT Sergeant stopped shooting you when you turned away and he realized you were stuck.

Additionally from your player report and evidence it isn't possible to see who injured you and then executed you.

Unless you can tell me who actually killed you and show some evidence of it, this player report will be denied.
Could you at least see who executed me?
Denied.

Closing notes: Evidence provided is insufficient to show a specific player's rule violations.

For future reference - if you can't tell who you are making the PR on from your evidence, the evidence is likely not good enough for the purpose of a PR.