Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Fealz

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? 1067

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. 
[L²] Brynn

Server: Which server did it happen on, v33x or Rockford? v33x

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? Crashing the server

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? This is a repost, Me and [FL:M] Spear Issued the crash. I think i should get unbanned beacuse i have grown up the past year and wouldn't crash the server for 1 million. I have no idea why i crashed it and i can not find any reason to do it, just stupidity and not grown up. I know i should've thought about that before i did it. I agree to that yes, But it was 1 year ago and i cant do anything but ask you to forgive me.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fealz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Now, this is one of your many UBRs, now I'd like you to give me one good reason to why I should unban you.
(Nov 15, 2016, 02:11 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Now, this is one of your many UBRs, now I'd like you to give me one good reason to why I should unban you.

In one year a lot has happened and im a whole new person now. I wouldn't even think about breaking a rule on the server and definatily not crashing it again. That was MY mistake and im sorry for doing it. But all i want is a second chance to join and play on the server with my friends again.
Ok, so here is what I am prepared to do.

- 6 months probationary period where if you get banned, it will remain permanent

Do you agree?.
(Nov 15, 2016, 06:33 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so here is what I am prepared to do.

- 6 months probationary period where if you get banned, it will remain permanent

Do you agree?.

Yes, i agree
Approved.
Moved to approved.