Limelight Forums

Full Version: Content not Working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please please please please Someone help me, My content isn't Showing up in gmod And even in-game, The packs don't Include The v4b1 Map so i am not able to join, And also i Removed all my addons and downloaded only Limelight addons, Then nothing works... I am Trying my best Just to join the server I downloaded several
Map's of v4b1 And nothing works, I really want to Try out the New updates, please help.

PS: I restarted my Computer including the game like 5 times, None works..
I'll attempt to find you a fix for this in the next couple of hours, bare with me please.
Before I spend a decent amount of time doing what I plan to do, unsubscribe from all content packs you have currently installed then use these ones instead.
(Nov 12, 2016, 01:56 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Before I spend a decent amount of time doing what I plan to do, unsubscribe from all content packs you have currently installed then use these ones instead.

Hello   there is no need the situation was solved whit rocket and now i am able to join.
Excellent stuff.

Closed and archived.

Please let me know if you encounter a similar issue again.