Limelight Forums

Full Version: Uable to Connect ( Connection problem)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so, I have been Experiencing this already from Yesterday, This is Getting me angry and i am Unable to join,
I would LOVE Some Help from you Guys, It says Lost Connection to server, Or is shows me the Game screen and the auto-Disconnect thing, Also, that auto Disconnect thing is not 800 sec now, It's 30..
What are you doing when you experience this?
I had this too.I restarted pc and router and i was on the loading screen all time moving the mouse.Try this out.
I think he's not having any troubles loading in, it's just staying in that seems to be the problem here.

Can you confirm?
Hello Nightmare, I was Unable to respond Due a Power Mailfunction in my City,
They fixed some sort of a Power pole and the Power is back online, So, When you asked what i was doing is, Sometimes i was Just waiting in the loading screen, And sometimes i was Watching youtube Videos to pass Time and load in, When i was just looking at the Loading screen, I made sure nothing was Taking up any Internet space.
(Nov 10, 2016, 11:33 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's not having any troubles loading in, it's just staying in that seems to be the problem here.

Can you confirm?

So, when you said "Staying in that" I really did not understand, And also, I was at My computer waiting to load in, And i load in and the Same Problem Accours,
So are you actually in the game when you crash or struggling to pass the loading screen?
I have the same problem.

SOMETIMES  when i am in the game there is showing on the top of the right corner:
Connection Problem Auto disconect in 30 sec 

I cant Respawn but I can Reconnect?

But I have a very fast internet.

WHY???
(Nov 10, 2016, 04:47 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]So are you actually in the game when you crash or struggling to pass the loading screen?

No i am Actually in game like   Said. And it says AutoReconnect in 30 Seconds.
Server issues or PC issues?
(Nov 11, 2016, 12:46 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: [ -> ]Server issues or PC issues?
Might be server Problems, My Wi-Fi is Great.
Please add -condebug to your launch options then attempt to join the server. Once you've experienced your issue, exit out of GMOD and go to your base GMOD directory. There you should find a file called console.log

Open that up then copy it's contents over to a pastebin them PM it to me or post it here. If you don't know how to add a launch option, please open the spoiler.

Do you have an ethernet connection or a wireless connection?
Since we haven't heard anything about the server crashing I could only imagine that it's your computer.
If all other devices can connect to your router just fine, it's your computer that's the issue, or anything that participates in connecting your computer to the router. If you're struggling staying connected to anything else on your computer, I'd invest in an ethernet powerline adapter for your router.

Consider the fact that you could even connect to the server (correct me if I'm wrong). You're able to download assets from the fast DL if you can get past the loading screen, so your actual connection might not be the issue.

I remember a while ago I tried porting a Garry's Mod server in my router settings which stopped me from joining the server because I had accidentally blocked all connections from the Garry's Mod default server port. If you've tried making a server, this could be an issue that you're also experiencing.
Could you attempt the steps I've written above please? It would also be helpful if you answered Saiye's questions too as it'll provide further information.
Hello
   and i'd like to say that the situation has been solved. It might have been server problems. But now, k am able to join the server.
Pages: 1 2