Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Faustin's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Faustin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47537763

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 688

RP Events you have been in:

REPs Issued: 17

Ban History on Limelight: 1 (FearRP - 23rd May 2016)

Blacklist History on Limelight: 2 (NLR - 30th October 2015) (RDM - 15th October 2016)

Warning history on Limelight: 1 (Powergaming - 14th October 2016 [TEMP])

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Jessica Katherine Park-Rosen

All Nicknames: Jess

Date of Application: 6th November 2016

Date of birth:   04/09/1988

Place of Birth: Vancouver, Canada

Telephone Number: (205) 625-1278

Mobile: (205) 625-1278

Driver's License Number: 915 367 284

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 78 Corleone Estate

Zip code: 90078

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 9 Priestlands Park Road, Sidcup

Zip code: DA15 7HR

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?

I am applying due my previous experience within the organisation and my personal goals, to not only work but thrive in an environment where I can help keep the city safe. I wish to work along side employees which are enthusiastic and motivated like no other. I have recently resigned from the position of CEO within Weyland-Yutani in the hopes of looking for new opportunities in life, and I believe FUMUKU has those opportunities written all over.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

I consider myself to have a great knowledge of weaponry and how to use said weaponry, despite this is one of the lesser factors I still consider it to be useful. I also know how to dissolve situations peacefully and come to a resolution swiftly without any use of force. Due to my motivation for work I would consider myself to be an extremely efficient security officer and I hope to improve my abilities further.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

As stated above, I am extremely passionate for what I believe in and have high work ethics. I have a high level of knowledge in defence, tactics and security which will allow me to work as efficiently as possible. My military and law enforcement past has also possessed me with a great skill in protecting a designated structure to the best of my abilities.

What will you offer FUMUKU?

Character Bio:

I was born on the 9th of May 1988 in Vancouver, Canada and at the age of 6 just 3 months after my father was killed in Iraq I moved to England. I attended both Primary and Secondary school near Bromley, just south east of the capital, London. I moved back to North America when I was 21 to attend University, I left with a degree in Computer Science. Shortly after graduating University I joined the tech division of the Chicago Police Department, I left Chicago at the age of 26 where I moved to Evo City where I never really settled in, jumping between jobs until I found myself where I am now. Applying for FUMUKU.

Yours Sincerely,
     Miss. Jessica Park-Rosen
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Once again Thank you. 
We suggest that your application will be reviewed in:

One to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearance: A
Your SteamID has not been provided.

You have 24 hours to fix or denial.
(Nov 7, 2016, 12:26 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Your SteamID has not been provided.

You have 24 hours to fix or denial.

Fixed.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time. 
Friday 25th November 2016

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Please note: This is mainly to do with F.I Employees not knowing you and how well you would operate. We request that you would do some D-C Commissions to prevent this in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearance: A