Limelight Forums

Full Version: Reduce Ban Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Cherino

Ban ID: 4332

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: Cityrp2

Ban Reason: Proppush

Why should you be unbanned?: I wasnt approached about the situation, and was banned for 30 days, I dont want an unban but 30 days is far too extreme and unfair to say the least.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cherino.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I don't to talk to you before issuing a ban. I was watching you in the hospital car park purposely prop pushing cars.

I see no reason to unban you.
I wasnt asking for an unban but simply a reduction since 30 days is completely ludicrous.
(Nov 5, 2016, 02:12 PM)Cherino Wrote: [ -> ]I wasnt asking for an unban but simply a reduction since 30 days is completely ludicrous.

Ludicrous? I warned you yesterday about your conduct and advised you to read the rules.

This is the consequence of neglecting the rules and choosing not to follow the rules.
I've played on Limelight for about 2 months and a bit now and these past two days have been my only issue I recall having and fair enough I was being a nuisance but the community has never had an issue from me before.

I apologize for my actions and they were completely out of order but 30 days seems unfair to me. If you feel otherwise then this thread may as well be closed.
Why should we unban you? Your actions resulted in your ban.

It's your own fault, even if you've been playing LL for around two months you should have a clear understanding of the rules.

Denied.