Limelight Forums

Full Version: Oh, hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

My name is Jim. Some of you may recognise me from *cough* another community *cough* in which I spent a lot of time. I moved away from that community, due to many reasons I will not discuss here.

I came here to Minge with a few friends, but quickly realised that this was the wrong path. I changed my ways before it was too late and hopefully I will be forgiven.

Anyway, I look foward to seeing you all on the servers and hopefully having some great roleplays!

-Jim
Welcome to Limelight Jim, I know you, dont I?
(Nov 5, 2016, 12:06 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight Jim, I know you, dont I?

Indeed you do.
Thank you for being honest about your initial intention. Honesty is something I value so you have my respect for that. Lots of players get mixed up as to why Limelight happened and where we stand with other communities which often leads to, as you admitted to, rule breaking. Thankfully you were mature enough to stop yourself before you made a bad decision which sadly can't be said for a lot of other players.

If you have any questions about Limelight, you're more than welcome to contact me at any time.

Welcome to Limelight, Jim.
Well done for being honest. Hope to see some good RP's coming out of you on the server sometime soon!
Welcome to Limelight.

I and the rest of the community hope you will have an excellent time here. (Atleast I hope... XD)
Welcome to the community Jim, hope to see you around the servers!
Welcome!
Welcome to Limelight Jim! I hope we will meet ingame Smile
Welcome Jim.
Welcome to L2!