Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on HA HA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Name of Player: HAHA[/font]

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:82653507

Server: rp_evocity_v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 12:30

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
After i drove my car into the water by accident, he said he is going to tow it, I said no. so i pushed it out with a prop, resulting in hitting him since he was standing behind my vehicle but i fought he would stand on the side of the vehicle. I said (after he insulted me) that i have the rights to post a PR but i wont do it. After that a cop came and wanted the axe as evidence, but thats just a side note. So after "HA HA" respawned he went imediatly back to the place and tried to propkill us.
Rules broke:
2.5 (kind of(because of Woodchopping as mechanic aka FailRP))
3.3 NLR (Do not go back to the area in which you died for at least 10 minutes.)

5.6 OOC (Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages. )
6.1 Prop-Kill (Do not prop-kill/prop-push/prop-surf yourself or others. )

Evidence:. 

[Image: bsh4Xps.jpg]
[Image: C3BMOOw.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/ed7ff8UedgI[/video]

I apologize for my quote "all those littlekids" not all of them (younger people) is breaking rules, but i generally see younger people breaking rules. This was not meant in a insultive way, just a little commentary per pm to welker (not against welker, he is not meant with it because he was just chat partner & witness)
Note i dont hate him (because of the quote from Bigboss "I hate him too" I never said that i hate "HA HA")
Thank you for your player-report, Nebula.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
As we could see in the Video, i was Involved, I Know i did something wrong, For killing him for trying to propkill, But, I had nothing to think of anymore, If i would have tried to tase him, i would have been Lying on the floor dead, Also it was like 1 Hour after Cameron left.
Approved.

The accused user has been found in violation of:
6.1 Do not prop-kill/prop-push/prop-surf yourself or others.
5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.
There is insufficient evidence to prove an NLR violation.
The accused user will be issued 6 hour "pte" and OOC blacklists.

In regards to , while you cannot force people to drop items from their inventory he could, and should, have tried to RP it out using /me. In addition, seeing as the accused user was clearly aggressively throwing props at you, you will not be reprimanded for retaliating, although use of a taser would have been more appropriate.