Limelight Forums

Full Version: [DENIED] Please consider a removal of my warning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
Tom Davis (Used to be 'AP3XWarriorZ')

Warning ID: 

Issued by:
[L²:M][V] Rocket

Reason: 
Player Disrespect (1.4)

Why should it be removed?: 
Hello. I will firstly explain why I was warned. Last Sunday I asked an admin to take me into a sit because someone had failed to fear me when I had a gun pointed at them (but that is another matter). As I didn't have 'Sufficient Evidence' Rocket said there could be nothing done. Being the person I am I was very annoyed because I had lost about $5,000 (in-game) cash from the weapons and ammo I lost, I'm pretty sure anyone would. I then turned to the player as the staff member was about to teleport me back and said: "Wow you got off lucky this time you cunt." The staff member then became very annoyed with me. I tried to explain to him it was in role play. Now* I look at the scenario and realize that you shouldn't role play in a sit. I realize treating other players bad (ruining their experience) is not nice and is not good for the company either. So I would like to apologia about that. Also I would like to request my warning to be removed. This is because I do not wish staff to judge me based on a little mistake. Which could be blown out of proportion. I have since apologized to the player and we are friends. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Evidence:

No evidence but logs could possible help you.
Hello there Tom Davis/AP3WarriorZ

I appreciate the effort to apologize from your actions, but it doesn't change the fact that you broke the rules. Though its not really a way to appeal it, you've broke the rules and you got warned for it. I don't see why it should be removed this is mostly for staff to see if you ever do it again.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes: The warning was appropriate and will remain as issued.