Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Lecho and Someone else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:Lecho and Someone else

SteamID: Lecho - STEAM_0:1:119824004/Other-Unknown

Server: vb41

Time:it was 10:06 UK time when I was killed in my car

Summary:First of all I made a shot at lecho dispite tell him to get out of the car, then he started using all caps in OOC and started making insults at me. Then at Water front road a man ran up to me and shot me, the time when he shot me was 10:06 uk time and he would not own up. Also Lecho kept meta gaming.

Evidence:I attached the screen shots of the Meta and Insult and YouTube vid of the RDM
Thank you for your player-report, CaptainJake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
https://youtu.be/4cwa4UGQmHw

Evidence
Yep, that was me. Shooting a friend of mine is something I do not stand for. So I decided I'd kill you. But since you claimed to have recorded the entire event, please upload the parts where you shot Lecho for little to no reason and maybe the capsing in ooc too. ty
I believe that is case closed on my part.
Ok will do Smile
The video is uploading as you can see I fine him for speeding I say 1k then in OOC he asks, maybe it was a bit high but nvm. The President says 'I believe so' so he pays. But the law said 500 which I was not aware of and I apoligise for this. But that is not the focus of this PR. When I go to the nexus garage to give Lioncrest Security the code he comes out and refused to pay him back and he starts insulting me so I tried to Taze him but it failed so I got my gun and I say get out the car 3 times and then shoot him, he gets out I say get on the ground, but he gets back i give him another chance but he doesn't get out so I shot him to try and disable his car, which failed. This was Lecho also breaking FeapRP so i had the right to shoot him!
(Nov 3, 2016, 01:08 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that was me. Shooting a friend of mine is something I do not stand for. So I decided I'd kill you. But since you claimed to have recorded the entire event, please upload the parts where you shot Lecho for little to no reason and maybe the capsing in ooc too. ty
I believe that is case closed on my part.
And no that is not the case closed, you cant just run up to my pull a gun and shoot me. Maybe you could of Mugged me or taken me hostage for that reason but not shoot me
What good would mugging or hostaging you do? you're still going to be a threat. I don't want money..
I'd also like to add you can't shoot someone for trying to flee, yes I see now that he did break FearRP but it seems to me more of a case of backseat administration. 

I suggest you reread the rules before playing, with 5 bans and 7 blacklists (one of which was issued about an hour ago for "misuse of lethal force", it's getting slightly out of hand.
Also, why is the 2nd video suddenly muted? A version with sound will do just fine.

Quote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
(Nov 4, 2016, 04:10 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]What good would mugging or hostaging you do? you're still going to be a threat. I don't want money..
I'd also like to add you can't shoot someone for trying to flee, yes I see now that he did break FearRP but it seems to me more of a case of backseat administration. 

I suggest you reread the rules before playing, with 5 bans and 7 blacklists (one of which was issued about an hour ago for "misuse of lethal force", it's getting slightly out of hand.
Also, why is the 2nd video suddenly muted? A version with sound will do just fine.

Quote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.

Hmm is shouldn't be muted sorry ill have a look and still ITS RDM IF YOU DO NOT HAVW A VALID REASON TO KILL
Please post an untampered full clip of the situation within 24 hours.
Denied

Failure to provide untampered evidence.