Limelight Forums

Full Version: GMC-500 truck - Texture problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server:
V4B1

Description:
GMC-500 has a texture-problem each time I spawn it. Other players say they experience this aswell.

Since when have you experienced the bug?
A month or so?

Additional Information
:
I have only painted it once before. Can't change the color at BP, and mechanic changing skins won't save.

Images/Screenshots:
https://i.imgur.com/i4VVXEZ.jpg
Oh shit, this has to be moved
Pretty sure you need the LL content packs.
As Midget said, attempt to install the content for the vehicles manually. You can find the content pack you require here. (click)
But the texture worked untill recently, I haven't done anything to affect this. I will try, though. Thanks!
Is there any update to this?

Requesting move to Help & Support.
Moved.
I had to hard-reset Garrysmod (disable steam cloud, unsubscribe to all addons and delete the whole garrysmod-folder) three times to avoid crashing when joining.

That gave me an opportunity to do a cleanup and manually subscribe to all the addons again.

But the problem persists, I do still have the texture-problem with the GMC-truck.
I have also asked in OOC and other bypassers, they have the same texture-bug (pink and black squares) as me.
One of the skins for the C500 is a pink and black texture.

Have you tried asking a mechanic to change your skin?

(Credit to for telling me this.)
Yes, even asked an admin, but it won't save.
As far as I know skins are not supposed to save, but you should be able to change them.
Okay, but it is not supposed to be like that texture-error, so we'll have to see what they figure out, hehe.
This was in the correct sub-category before. This is an issue all players face and needs to be fixed by devs.
As far as I know this is a server-side error, I believe this needs to be moved to bugs
Pages: 1 2