Limelight Forums

Full Version: Shower Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Give us your best shower thoughts, or thoughts that make no sense but still make some pretty decent sense. They could be little facts that nobody ever really thought of and don't have any purpose in progressing our race as humans. They don't even have to be your thoughts. They can be the thoughts of the internet.

When you dig up dirt or a rock, it could be the first time its seen sunlight in millions of years.
"Why hasn't Temar been perma banned from the server yet?"
I mainly think about Nacreas.
"What will I eat for dinner tonight... Maybe I can beg mum into a takeaway."
(Nov 1, 2016, 03:40 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]I mainly think about Nacreas.

I question my personal safety.
I usually think of a cool ideas for alternative universes where certain things are possible, like space travel. And then put a story around it making it into some kind personal TV series in my own head.
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
"I wonder if life is one big VR game and one day I'll take the headset off"
Food doesn't really go bad, something just starts eating it before you do.
"Why am I still alive?"
"Is the door locked?"
"Is baby powder made of real or artificial babies?"
Why is there a old man sitting on the toilet in front of me staring at me.
If you dig to the centre of the Earth but it doesn't have any of that molten shit in it, pressure doesn't effect you ect (all logic is ignored), and dig out a small room right in the centre, what would gravity do to you if it couldn't crush you? Just hold you in the centre or something.

This thought is very reliant on the words 'What if' since there's no real way to actually do this
How in the world did Brynn got banned if he's super admin?
Why does someone's flying firetrucks have to smack all the server's people in there faces? (I'm looking at you SirWulf)
Pages: 1 2