Limelight Forums

Full Version: The return of Quantum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all!

I've decided to return to the servers. I don't want to spend all my teenage years swamped with work, gotta have a little fun yeah?

I've been on the servers a few times. I bought donater to get myself started, and I'm looking forward to seeing some old, familiar faces from the FL days here. I'm also looking forward to meeting some of the new players and getting back into the roleplay!

For y'all that don't know who I am... hi! I'm Quantum! I use to play on the Fearless servers, and accumilated up to 840 hours and 14 RPPs. I'm pretty nice if I say so myself, so feel free to say hi to me if you see me on the servers.

It's sad to see all those hours and achievements go, but I'm looking forward to earning some new ones! I currently am forever alone and I'm hoping to play with some people, so please drop me a friend request on Steam if you like and I'd love to get on the servers with you!

I can't wait to get back into the game, meet old friends, meet new people, and have some amazing RP experiences. See y'all on the servers!

Ciao!

P.S: I may bestow upon you an extremely handsome picture of me on the "You" thread because... why not! Keep out for that! ^-^ (Also I donated to the server but I don't seem to have a tag for that?)
No, you won't EVER get your Blackjack back!

..unless I hit you in the skull with it first

OT: Welcome back, regarding your tag, may want to post a Help & Support thread for that.
Hey Quantum! Welcome, looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Thanks Bambo! It worked! ^-^
Welcome!
Hi ,

I hope you will enjoy being a part of the community here at Limelight. If you have any questions or issues feel free to post in the Help & Support section of the forums; you could also PM me or if you are in game you can use the /help function.
I think I remember seeing you once so hi. Big up people who actually played FL at the same time as me.
Hello, welcome.
Welcome!
Yeah I remember you, you know me as Raptor. So hello old friend.
Welcome back to LL dude!Hope to see you in-game!
Welcome back buddy!
<3 <3
Welcome back.

Prepare for unforeseen tranqs.
I don't know who you are, I might've seen you on the server but anyhow Welcome back lad!