Limelight Forums

Full Version: (Concluded) The Dead City - Episode 1 (A player-driven RP Event)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 4Yzc6gK.png]
A player-driven zombie apocalypse RP event.
Actions made by players will effect the story and the flow of the future episodes of this RP event.
[Image: divider-line.png][Image: divider-line.png][Image: Ne7C1dA.png]

As time goes by, researches keep trying to find a cure for the slowly spreading Zombie virus. Without the citizens knowing the virus kept on spreading and spreading more dangerously by the day. To the point where the president had to announce to the citizens that they must be aware of the uprising dangers. 

The president announced an open conference to inform the citizens of his city about the upcoming threat, but before he could it was already too late. During the time of the conference the room was attacked by three zombies and from that day the whole world knew about the zombies. It was too late. At that time the city got attacked as well and so it started.

Two months later, the police force stopped enforcing the laws and protecting the citizens, hospitals got overrun by zombies, the army disbanded and left to their family. The whole world fell apart. 

Thirteen years after the outbreak a new enforcing force was made, call themselves New Horizon. The swear to protect the surviving people from the outbreak and bring back law and order. The NH are in position of highly powerful military weapons and vehicles.

Your story begins here, what is your role in this apocalypse?  
[Image: ldVeDoE.png]
President (0/1)
Presidential Guards (0/3)
Heavy New Horizon Enforcers - SWAT Leader (0/1)
Heavy New Horizon Enforcers - SWAT (0/4)
New Horizon Enforcers Police (0/5)
--------------------------------------------
Survivor (99/99)
*Any player that joins without picking a role will be set to survivor

Medical Supplier (0/1)
--------------------------
Rebel Group Leader (0/1)
Rebel Group Member (0/10)

Other (0/99)
--------------
OOC - Moderation & Administration (Staff Only)
If you want to help moderate or administrate the event send me an message on steam 
there are a few roles that I may need help with.

https://bit.ly/2ftOBJL
Check your role

[Image: irK8rCz.png]
MUST READ
The aspect of this RP event is making the choice of what you want to role-play as up for the player. You can chose from the jobs that are above and how you role-play with them is up to you. For example you can role-play that the New Horizon Enforcers are corrupt or you can role-play as they are good people who protect the survivors. 

At the end of this event I will write up a story with how everyone role-played in the event making this event an episode of later coming on series of zombie apocalypse RP event

For Current Roles
The way you apply is you need to explain why you want to take the position you are apply for, do not explain your play of the RP since that'll just spoil it but only explain what you can do with it and why you should be the person who takes that position

*NOTE: You must also build a dupe for the role you are trying to take, for example as the president you'll need a defence. Please mention where the defence is in your post.

For Other Roles
For applying for a other job which is something that you can make up, such as psychopath or lone wanderer, you must describe the role you wish to take in your application post. 

After reading the above fill in this application. Survivors don't need to fill it in.
Quote:NAME
STEAM ID
HOURS
ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? 
current roles are the ones you chose from the list above, other role is something you makeup.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE?
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE?
Please note that as any of the current roles you must build a dupe for a base. 
LOCATION OF RP OR BASE

[Image: EDIvWXP.png]
- You can change the idea of the role you pick, as the president or the New Horizon enforcers you are not forced to be the nice guy, you are allowed to be corrupt or anything else

- You are also allowed to change the names of the group you are not forced to have the New Horizon group name. 

- You are allowed to plan heists to steal items from other groups, such as vehicles and weapons.

- You are allowed to find easier reasons to kill other players but that does not mean you are allowed to kill them with no reason. 

- You will be given 20 mins before the event starts to be teleported to your base and or setup your base.

[Image: Ne7C1dA.png]

[Image: E3oAjr5.png]

Quote:
All of the server rules apply with the exception of:

- FearRP does not apply if there are zombies around you (Within the striking distance)
Example; Person points a weapon at you when zombies are approucing you, if they get close enough you are allowed to run for your life.

- You are allowed to find easier reason to kill another player, do not RDM.

- You only have 3 lives, once you die your character will not be in any future episodes. 
And you will be removed from the event. 

- REPs will only be handed out to those who role-play properly, shooting down zombies for the fun of it isn't role-play. 

- If any of the rules are broken you will be removed from the Event Server

- You are allowed to steal cars with no role-play reason required
[Image: 8A8HdrP.png]
Friday 4th of November 2016. At 17:00 GMT(+0)  AKA 5:00 PM UK Time
When is it
(Oct 30, 2016, 08:11 PM)Obay Wrote: [ -> ]When is it

To be decided. most likely next week
NAME  : Ocelot

STEAM ID : STEAM_0:1:79627037

HOURS 450+

ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? :  [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Heavy New Horizon Enforcers SWAT[/font]
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE? I want to be this role as i feel i can protect people and help them out when they need me. 

WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE?  : I am able to set up a checkpoint at locations that are sent to me IE setting up a checkpoint at the nexus to keep the Citizens safe and get the zombies under control.

LOCATION OF RP OR BASE  : Burger King.
Date will be decided on tomorrow, roles will be accepted the same time the date is annouced.

If anyone has any questions message me on steam.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/XtraFreeze/
NAME
mashaBiceps

STEAM ID
STEAM_0:1:79501012

HOURS

Heavy New Horizon Enforcers SWAT

I want to be a SWAT Unit because i want to protect the survivors and bring the law back to life.

I will be setting up a SWAT Base at the Little Village to enforce the law while being mobile, since the Little Village is near all important places.
I also want to rescue Survivors to that base and give them a place to live.

LOCATION OF RP OR BASE
Little Village
Name: Nightmare

Hours: ~262

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52497975

Role I'm applying for: President

Why I want to be this role? If you've seen me do my Presidential RP's before, I care a lot about my civilians, often making speeches, announcements and incorporating different RP's into my own (I usually make public service announcements from different departments reminding citizens to do specific tasks, which could come in handy in an RP like this) I believe I could be the figurehead for the citizens that they need to rely on.

What can I do with this role? I can coordinate the SWAT and Police to respond in a way that won't endanger more civilian lives. I'm able to punish those who harm my government workers and I'll also be able to lead the city with an iron fist in times such as these were things may not look so good in the long term.

Location of RP I'll take the Presidential Floor of the Nexus.
Name
</spookSai> LimeLightGaming.net

STEAM ID
STEAM_0:1:79586020

HOURS
~ 400

ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE OR ANOTHER ROLE? 
A custom role (researcher based alone, too scared to leave)

I think it'll be fun to see how people react when they see a Half Life 2 East Mesa style research lab and see how they interact and roleplay with me when I tell them to go away and leave me alone etc.

I'll leave the door open so people can see that there's some sort of base inside, but I will basically attempt to be a researcher that has been researching the apocalypse and documenting the behaviour of the zombies, the most efficient ways to kill them and what they feed on etc. Would be interesting to roleplay this if I actually let somebody into the 'lab' to look at my research.

LOCATION OF RP OR BASE
Downtown Motors Garage Section
Quote:
NAME GRIIM
STEAM ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/GRiiMMY/
HOURS 100
ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? PRESIDENT
current roles are the ones you chose from the list above, other role is something you makeup.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE? i like tax money and being a dictator
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE? build a wall across the mexican border and leak my emails
LOCATION OF RP OR BASE prison
Name: [L²:RP] Bambo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43202742

Hours: 1010 hours

Are you picking a current role, or another role?: Other | A settlement leader, A settlement called Alexandria Safe-Zone

Why do you want to be that role: Starting a settlement where people can try to live in the midst of an apocalypse and trying to protect them from outer threats. Sending scavenging teams and trying to survive and lead others to survival.

What can you do with that role: Lead a settlement in a time of apocalypse, arranging farming, sheltering and scavenging.

Location of RP or Base: Corleone Estate

If this settlement gets accepted and you wish to join the settlement add me on steam!
NAME Francysol3c
STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:60000040
HOURS 320
ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? New Horizon Enforcers Police
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE? i would have always desired to be the part the least represented in post-apocalyptic movies: the governiment. i would like to feel what it's like to enfoce the law when hell breaks loose
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE? i would RP as a rookie officer who didn't get into the force for vocation, but for safety. i would try to act as scared and inexperienced (but really i truly am). i will try to enforce the law and try to be the "nice guy in the force"
LOCATION OF RP OR BASE
Outer BP (with D3ST)
NAME
D3ST

STEAM ID
STEAM_0:1:71126290

HOURS

New Horizon Enforcers Police

Because i can get people to safety and guard the area/protect the area

I will setup a Police Station around the OuterBP area
My focus/aim is to make sure survivors are safe when leaving the area

LOCATION OF RP OR BASE
OuterBP
Name: [L²:RP] Faustin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47537763

Hours: 681

Are you picking a current role? Or another role?: I am picking a current one, in particular the Rebel Group Leader

Why do you want to be that role?: In order to lead a team of survivors who will do anything to survive through the apocalypse including stealing and raiding other survivors and/or the government.

What can you do with that role?: Lead of a group of rebel survivors, not only trying to survive the apocalypse but also surviving from the government of Evocity.

Location of RP or Base: One of the shops at the back of industrial.
NAME: [POEX] Spooky Nebula
STEAM ID  STEAM_0:0:80111414
HOURS 350+
ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? Heavy New Horizon Enforcers SWAT
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE?  I want to protect other citizens from the outbreak.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE? I will set up defences in Nexus, where Citizen can go inside and be safe. I got some pretty sweet dupes for it.
LOCATION OF RP OR BASE: Nexus
NAME: [L²:RP] Eclipze
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
HOURS: 88
ARE YOU PICKING A CURRENT ROLE? OR A OTHER ROLE? Other, A settler, member of the Alexandria Safe-Zone
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT ROLE? I have a group that i will work with to survive
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THAT ROLE? Survive with others
LOCATION OF RP OR BASE: Corleone Estate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5