Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP] CaptainJake for 12.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:  [L²:RP] CaptainJake

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:64959525

Server: [EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Time: 08:40 am

Summary: well I was in nexus getting my gov pass when i did i got my guns out and miss fire but by then 12.8 was on so he clod not shot me cos of a miss fire so he did so [L²:RP] Doctor Internet was there helping me and then a officer came and heal me. at the time he was the police SGT 
Evidence: (will be IG Chat logs) *** Hope Griffon sends request to government: ECTongueD - Nexus Guard|| i need a medic

or a medkit to nexus i was Shot by the police SGT whos now the head of SS
Your request has been sent to the government.
*** Chloe Waznickie ([font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]L²:RP] Doctor Internet )
 radios in: Medical Unit to Nexus - Ground Floor. Man shot by Police
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] CaptainJake: stop breaking NLR
[/font]

(OOC) Littlestar: i was not dead

(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Doctor Internet: He didn't die.
(<3) (OOC) Tomoo: Lovin that NLR

(PM) To [L²:RP] CaptainJake: when you shot me cos of a miss fire you where breaking

12.8 you are lucke that i am not doing PR on you 

(PM) [L²:RP] CaptainJake: dno it was defence

(PM) To [L²:RP] CaptainJake: it says  that do not kill or INJURE any other Government

member like me 

(PM) [L²:RP] CaptainJake: they closed the door on me

(PM) [L²:RP] CaptainJake: i didnt injur yo

(PM) To [L²:RP] CaptainJake: you did 

(PM) [L²:RP] CaptainJake: it was the sexurity

Thank you for your player-report, Littlestar.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
You'll have to post either a picture of your console log showing it or a picture of the actual event as copy and paste cannot be accepted
Console Image of the Event.
[Image: 53D2DD9F2DCA2C2F7364D485D3C7B41D690F291E]
A this time you did not have a gov pass and you shot me and I nearly died so I was trying to defend my self so how could I know it was a miss fire
(Nov 3, 2016, 12:25 PM)CaptainJake Wrote: [ -> ]A this time you did not have a gov pass and you shot me and I nearly died so I was trying to defend my self so how could I know it was a miss fire

i did have the pass when i miss fired don't say i did not when i did you kown this. He did the pass for me and and then i miss fired so you are lieing and it did not hit you so stop lieing pls  Exclamation
I CANT META GAME THOUGH HOW COULD I KNEW YOU HAD A PASS STRAIGHT AWAY!
I announced his pass in radio when I gave it to him. All pass changes get announced in radio.

[Image: uN7yPLS.jpg]

So no, you knew he had a pass.
(Nov 4, 2016, 06:24 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I announced his pass in radio when I gave it to him. All pass changes get announced in radio.

[Image: uN7yPLS.jpg]

So no, you knew he had a pass.

that right so it not  META GAME THOUGH cos like you see in the pic if someone gets a pass it will say I have Issued a Gov pass in Gov radio so you kown that i had a pass  [L²:RP] CaptainJake stop saying that you did not kown when you did.
Copy-Pasted chat logs cannot be used as evidence and Doctor Internet's console screenshot doesn't really show anything besides a LOOC discussion about NLR.

If you misfired inside the nexus and he wasn't straight away aware that you were a government worker because he never looked at you before, it would make sense for him to shoot you. And I am talking about a regular misfire. You misfiring INTO him and causing damage TO HIM is all the reason he would ever need to start shooting at you. Besides that, self defense does not fall under 12.8 (see 12.8a and also common sense).

Additionally, your model isn't a default government model so it's not immediately obvious that you are a government member. The misfire is your fault and what happened is a misunderstanding that arose from that. You didn't die and you got healed up (according to your own words) so there were no serious consequences to the incident.

do you have anything to add that I misunderstood or if you have some solid evidence to back up this report?
Denied.

The misfire was the OP's fault and caused a justified retaliation from the accused player. No further evidence has been provided to show any rule violations by the accused player.